Jaysus swords + Weapons if the third era

Ulchishy

Hi guys. I've downloaded these two mods with the nexus mod manager. I've read that the two alter the same leveled lists so I can't have both of them ''functioning'' at the same time. I have downloaded also Wrye Bash, only that I don't know what to do. Is it enough to have it installed for the previous mods to work or do I have to follow some specific procedure in order to merge the two leveled lists? And if Wrye Bash doesn't work, is there another way to make the two mods work properly together? Thank you. Edited by Ulchishy

its really very easy, simply open wrye bash find the bashed patch (or follow the procedure listed in the wrye bash manual to create one, there are also various tutorials) and once you've got a bashed patch, just right click on it, select rebuild patch, then you'll have a new screen, go to the levled lists part on the left, then click import and add the relevant mods! build the patch and move it down the plugin list so its after most things activate it and you good to go! nice and simple

there are all sorts of other useful features that wrye bash has :) you can even merge mods together in it so you dont need to use as many esps :)...theres plenty of documentation on wrye bash around :)

hope that helps ya man :)....wrye bash is a great utility! also using BOSS in conjunction can help as it not only auto orders your mod list it tells you which mods to merge in the leveled list parts