Red Diamond with Exclamation!

Moksha8088

I respectfully disagree about reinstalling being a noob tactic. It means you get a fresh install with all files where they should be and no files where they shouldnt be.

Redownloading your mods will help to avoid the (admittedly small) chance that you encountered a corrupt download.

You can also install mods a few at a time and test your game using the Alternate Start mod.

You may also want to disable the individual bijin esps if you are using the All In one esp. It says in the description of those mods that you should deactivate the esps when using the All In One

It looks like one of your mods has Oldrim textures that aren't being decompressed because they weren't optimized for SSE. I guess you have Windows 7 with DX11. If this is true, I would run Scan Textures with NIFOptimizer to find out which textures are misbehaving. DDSOpt or SMCO should be able to fix it.

Thanks for the suggestion, QuagaarWarrior.

Tony, I'm running Windows 10. I do have the LE textures only mods Sexy Solitude, Sexy Whiterun, and Sexy Riften installed and then use Noble Skyrim SE for everything else. Or at least I was able to in my previous game.

Tony, I'm running Windows 10. I do have the LE textures only mods Sexy Solitude, Sexy Whiterun, and Sexy Riften installed and then use Noble Skyrim SE for everything else. Or at least I was able to in my previous game.

I think Windows 10 has DX11.1, which should be compatible with Oldrim textures. At any rate I still suspect a texture mod. I would disable Sexy * and Noble * to see if it is textures. If it is, you could optimize them for yourself easily with DDSOpt, and maybe report the problem in the mod's Posts so the author can fix it.

Finally got the game working following a few updates to some recent mods. My son was very helpful in getting SKSE64 straightened around. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Ready to cross the Riverwood bridge on my way to report the dragon attack at Helgen. Got companions Hjoromir and Recorder in tow and hope the game stays trouble-free.