1.6 screws mods?

Melissan

After today's update my game has all but stopped working, after i use any of my saves, i get bouced off to windows in about 10 seconds, does anyone know what happened? If that happens because i use a dozen or so mods, are they going to be updated anytime soon, or i have tp play without them?

I've noticed too that some mods are not compatible with the latest patch, most of them work fine though. Pretty much all texture mods are compatible, the only mod I've found to be not compatible with 1.6 is The Dance of Death, the kill moves don't work/appear. You should probably find out what mod causes the CTD by manually turning on/off the .esp files.

Well, i tried turning off every mod i have and still nothing changed

I'm loading my saved game, but cant run or use weapons/skills, my char is floating or smth like this, after 10-15 sec game crushes. I've turned off all mods but it doesnt help :(

Well, i tried turning off every mod i have and still nothing changed

I'm loading my saved game, but cant run or use weapons/skills, my char is floating or smth like this, after 10-15 sec game crushes. I've turned off all mods but it doesnt help :(

Same here, exactly as you explained it.

UPDATE: Arrow Tweaks was CTDing for me, but the newest update for that mod fixes it.

Now to figure out the strange animation issues I'm seeing with 1.6 (falling through the ground in 3rd person, NPCs doing the robot, can't get on a horse, etc. etc.) Sigh.