favourite quest mod??

simonp92

what is your favourite quest mod??

i posted this in the spoiler secion because i wanted you to tell a little about the mod aswell..

most say that my favourite quest mod at the momemt is "the fight for castle ravenpride"- the story is just epic and so are the fights.. here is a link- http://www.planetoblivion.de/index.php?opt...&Itemid=116

coming up close is a mod called "the elder council" the main quest is damn good..

link- http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16701

Where to start? Guess I'll list a few. KotN & Mehrunes' Razor aren't bad, plus I like:

JQ-AssassinQuest

Kingdom of Almar

Malevolent

The Elder Council

The Lost Spires

Origin of the Mages Guild

Kvatch Aftermath

Midas Spells

Viconia

Well, there's a few good ones that I really like them, and they are already been mentioned by others here, as for the favorite, The Dungeons of Ivellon comes first followed very closely by Blood &Mud.

Well, there's a few good ones that I really like them, and they are already been mentioned by others here, as for the favorite, The Dungeons of Ivellon comes first followed very closely by Blood &Mud.

i have both of them.. well not anymore i deleted blood and mud.. i could not understand the NPCS because it didnt have subtitles..

First thanks for this thread as some of the mods mentioned above are news to me.

As per me,

The best "quest mod" for me and at the moments are definitely:

1) The Lost Spire which really has a professional Feel. I found it better than KotN

2) As someone mentioned KotN is nod bad

3) Mehrunes Razor is pretty good either

4) Thievery Arsenal is also quite interesting

5) And I alos pretty much like the OOO quests...