[Mod Request]

xXstaubiXx

Hey i was wondering if it si possible to create a mod that lets someone modify all Ability charges and some other values?

I found out that there is something like that already but this moid is uncontinued since the DLC Shen´s Last Gift so the Wotc update is not inclueded.

The Mod Author of this one was ADVENT Avenger in the Steam Workshop the mod is Named CustomizeAllAbilities.

It would be realy Awersome if someone would take the Time to make it Happen .

The Reason i would like this mod is so that i could change the charges on some abilities because one is sometimes to few.

I play with 85 Mods this incluedes the Configurable Pod Size and if i have Masive AI Groups AOE Abilities besides Granades have to Few Uses and Banish has only one thats not Enough Sometimes xD.

While on a mission, have you tried the console command "GiveAbilityCharges"?

In tactical mode, said console command will super charge each ability that the current unit has; to like 10 to the 3rd (or 4th) power, in charges.

Of course all charges are dropped at the end of a mission, and re-loaded at default values at the beginning of a mission.

Should someone want to actually write a mod that allows more control over the number of charges and/or specifying a single ability, said console command should give you a good start on what is needed.