Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... (inspects the mess left on the floor)... no terrific loss. That's muenster, not swiss.

Well, you needn't worry about the volcano thing, lady. Once I'd gotten the pizza, I calmed down a bit, though I did have a bit of fun at your expense... You know that jet-powered motorcycle you were so fond of for speedy getaways? The one with the remote controls? The one you used to own?

I traded it to the pizza kid for his Vespa. He seemed really thrilled with it.

At least, up until the point where I had the operator take control of the cycle, and steer it full-throttle into the wall of the delicatessen. You should see the film-footage... it's a hoot.

But since I'd paid for the pizza with my credit-card, and the receipt was destroyed when the cycle's fuel tank ruptured...

Your new Vespa is currently down in the garage... the mechanics are still trying to figure out how to fit it with a nitrous oxide kit.

Good news everyone! Ive found out a brilliant way to fund our evil organization. It seems alchemist in the middle ages were right about creating gold from lead but didnt have the right technology. It seems that you can make lead into gold simply by adding protons, neutrons, and electrons to the lead's atomic structure until it matches gold.

Your not burning either, dezi

I applied the sun tan lotion like you told me

Good news everyone! Ive found out a brilliant way to fund our evil organization. It seems alchemist in the middle ages were right about creating gold from lead but didnt have the right technology. It seems that you can make lead into gold simply by adding protons, neutrons, and electrons to the lead's atomic structure until it matches gold.

Well, this will make my job a bit easier.

(Man, am I glad I'm not the Science guy... if he screws this project up, or runs past a deadline, it's volcano time for him.)

ok, I'll roll over though, but I'll put the lotion on the front, not that you wouldn't volunteer I'm sure!

I hate tan lines!

Also we need to keep a look out for the government Mole, they always get in to these things.

If you are a government mole then declare yourself now and you will get a quick, painful death.

If you are found out, it will be a slow, painful death.

Your choice,

Gamerbird

*YAWN*

Sorry just woke up. What horribly fun things have I missed? *Sees memo*

I'll do what you have left over on the list. I'd prefer one of the techy, sciency, jobs over the office jobs.

Sorry, Fester, I think I'm getting out of popping corn. I need larger explosions than those caused by the conversion of liquid to vapor.

Maybe I can find a lesser-death ray to fiddle with. I'm sure there must be one floating around here somewhere.

Archived