Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't mean to barge in like this, but people such as Dezi, Aaron, and Alex, who used to post often here, have moved over to the Mods Reloaded forums. Josh has an account there. You can go there by following the link in my signature. 8)

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!

May I join with my technologically advanced, steampunk nation of religious zealots?

We do not wish to conquer the world, we simply wish to purge the nonbelivers. The old gods shall live!

If not, then how about my evil City of Villains supervillain? He's a humanoid insect from space, who speciallizes in laser rifles, and robotics..

Hypothetically, yes.

The whole concept behind the Ixionian Nation is the fact that they are a parody of the Monotheistic Crusades, the ones to end all pantheons; (Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian, etc.).

Therefore, they are zealots who crusade across the lands to revive those mythologies.

All of a sudden, a crack of lightning echoes through the room, and a bright, storming portal appears on the wall.

Out of the swirling furies, several men in conquistador-like armor rush out, aiming rifles at everything in sight. Behind them strides out a tall man with light-blue hair that goes down to his shoulders. He wears a heavy robe with a steel cuirass over it. From it hangs scrolls, books, and chains.

"The path is clear, Holy Templar!" A cadet says to the tall man.

"Very well then, search out any threats, and bring the Magi in to keep the portal open. We may need reinforcements..."

Archived