Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I please do a documentary on your evil conspiracy?

I mean, I might kinda get in the way and cause people to trip over and ask stupid questions and embarrass people by recording questionable conversations or filming people on the loo and things but really I just looooooovvvvveeee what you are doing with all those zombies and mushrooms and things.

Anyway I thought I might just relax here on a cushy couch made from Dez's stolen panties.

Here is a really bad joke!

Knock knock!

Idiot: Whose there?

Zombies: Zombies!

Idiot: Wow man, I love all your albums and I really want an autograph. I will just open the door. Ooohhh my god, wrong sort of zombies! Screams as he is devoured alive!

(Yes, there really was a 1960s English band called the Zombies and they were just fab! They started in 1961, the year of my birth!)

:thanks: :wallbash:

Can I please do a documentary on your evil conspiracy?

I mean, I might kinda get in the way and cause people to trip over and ask stupid questions and embarrass people by recording questionable conversations or filming people on the loo and things but really I just looooooovvvvveeee what you are doing with all those zombies and mushrooms and things.

Anyway I thought I might just relax here on a cushy couch made from Dez's stolen panties.

Here is a really bad joke!

Knock knock!

Idiot: Whose there?

Zombies: Zombies!

Idiot: Wow man, I love all your albums and I really want an autograph. I will just open the door. Ooohhh my god, wrong sort of zombies! Screams as he is devoured alive!

(Yes, there really was a 1960s English band called the Zombies and they were just fab! They started in 1961, the year of my birth!)

:thanks: :wallbash:

takes back panties, gives him Jammies instead...and no one told me about her either! :biggrin:

Thanks for the silk jammies, Dezdimona

Thinks all conspirators (big word!) should wear silk jammies, fluffy bunny slippers and beanies as new uniform. If nothing else might scare world into surrenduring.

Archived