Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

(reenters from ULC, dusts off chair, sits)

Hmmph... well, the upside of a myconid army is that manure is cheaper than Zombie Chow, and we don't need to equip them with night-vision goggles for night ops. Downside is that they shrivel up in sunlight... now I've noticed that the zombies also have a tendency to spazz and just mill about when exposed to direct sunlight also... I sense some possible problems with our first plans of attack, with a serious loss of effectiveness at around 07:30am. We'll need to work on this.

Okay, boss? Got a question regarding your 'Souls' request... how much soul can you wring out of an average zombie?

Is this project more reliant on quality over quantity?

Next question is about securing "haunted" real-estate, but I think we should table that issue until after the 'souls' thing has some kind of plan in place.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could use your Zombies with 2 major draw backs:

1 - They are dead and have no soul

2 - They are dead and have no soul

Yes I mentioned it twice because it is one hell of a major drawback! We need living things maybe we go around and collect people who look lost or have no home and use them? Any ideas would be good.

On the other side, we could use necromnacerG's new found powers to go into people's minds and bring them to sin causing them to go to hell. I like the sound of that one. Muahahahahah!

EVIL JOSH IS BACK!!! okay mushroom men.cool,they have much more potenchal than zombies.mind if i see if i can improve them somehow? and do clones have souls? if so we are in luck because i've started to create a clone army.

EVIL JOSH IS BACK!!! okay mushroom men.cool,they have much more potenchal than zombies.mind if i see if i can improve them somehow? and do clones have souls? if so we are in luck because i've started to create a clone army.

experiment away,they drop spores everywhere..heh heh heh

ahem. Did I ever mention I love Jamaica?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/ted-s-shroom-boom.jpg

Mushroom tea anyone?

Col John Sheppard

I might help regarding the Haunted real estate.I have a friend who knows a guy who knows a guy's cousin's cousin's son's best friend,he is the current owner of Dracula's castle and he's willing to sell it very cheap(gee i wonder why).Who knows you might find some ghosts to use in the "souls" request.

Don't bother he has a mushroom allergy.I'll call him on the cell phone.

*calls the seller"

Hi,yeah me and a few people here are interested in buying Dracula's pad.....Wait,WHAT!?You put it up on auction?*sigh* nevermind...Great he put it up on the Arctic real estate auction.Yes,it's in Antarctica.Why the hell would he post it THERE.Uhhkay,hey boss is there any quick way to Antarctica?

Archived