Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

What are all these shrooms doing in the infirmary? I've been in there nursing what used to be my arm. Seems that the Salsomator fires from the wrong end.

The end result tastes great though.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are all these shrooms doing in the infirmary? I've been in there nursing what used to be my arm. Seems that the Salsomator fires from the wrong end.

The end result tastes great though.

you had a BBQ and didn't invite me....I'm hurt.

It is kind of small in here...oh wait, the boss doesn't use his office now that he's ...shall we say,moved on to other things...ha ha ha.

I'll take it over and leave my fungal friends as guards so I won't be disturbed...come babaes,time to get to work...mommy needs some privacy for her next flowering little venuses!

*2000 mushrooms follow*

How about we get some famous people on our side?

That way, they could put subliminal messege's in things.

Like if it was a singer/band member, put it in their lyrics, T-shirts and what not. Or like on the simpsons with Yvan Eht Nioj!

Actors could muck up on lines on a live TV show and happen to mention it.

This way we would have the support of them and their fans!

Also Dezi, how are the Shrooms? I have taken....I mean obtained a place for them to grow if you need it. If not I can use it as a public graveyard...I mean playground. Then use their souls!!! Muahahahaha! Finally 5 years of planning the take-over of Earth has come in handy!

---EDIT---

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have taken up Necromancy and other spellcasting stuff in honour of our Lord. Just say what you need and I can do it, or bring it back from the dead!!! So Dezi, if you want your mushrooms to become un-killable just say.

Like if it was a singer/band member, put it in their lyrics, T-shirts and what not. Or like on the simpsons with Yvan Eht Nioj!

Also Dezi, how are the Shrooms? I have taken....I mean obtained a place for them to grow if you need it. If not I can use it as a public graveyard...I mean playground. Then use their souls!!! Muahahahaha! Finally 5 years of planning the take-over of Earth has come in handy!

---EDIT---

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have taken up Necromancy and other spellcasting stuff in honour of our Lord. Just say what you need and I can do it, or bring it back from the dead!!! So Dezi, if you want your mushrooms to become un-killable just say.

Well they do need a lot more room,and once my venus human-traps are grown they'll need someplace to mass produce also.

let me think about the unkillable part,a good steak with *whispers* mushrooms is always good..a hem.

okay gamerbird if your in charge of necromany then that means you get ownership of the zombies. that means that you get to clean up after them.and what happend to all the lazers? we need more lazers!!

Can anyone give me a ride to Antarctica to get to the real estate auction.The boss might need a haunted real estate and i can buy him Dracula's castle,cheap.We might need it as a base(secondary or primary).All i need it a quick ride.The auction is off in a day or two.Hey boss,you got some kind of rocket car thingy or something like that?

Can anyone give me a ride to Antarctica to get to the real estate auction.The boss might need a haunted real estate and i can buy him Dracula's castle,cheap.We might need it as a base(secondary or primary).All i need it a quick ride.The auction is off in a day or two.Hey boss,you got some kind of rocket car thingy or something like that?

want to borrow my broom??? ahahahahahahahaha

Ouch...you bit me, bad human-trap, no zombies for you today...heheheheh

---EDIT---

Well they do need a lot more room,and once my venus human-traps are grown they'll need someplace to mass produce also.

let me think about the unkillable part,a good steak with *whispers* mushrooms is always good..a hem.

Well then if I make them unkillable then they will just 'riggle' a bit when you eat them.The they will just end up back out anyway and be perfectly well and ready for use again! :biggrin:

---EDIT---

Well then if I make them unkillable then they will just 'riggle' a bit when you eat them.The they will just end up back out anyway and be perfectly well and ready for use again! :biggrin:

hmmmm,sounds good to me...ok, do it!

Archived