Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hukbTxAbMVE

(just a little ritual with a bit of music)

Cast!! They should now be immortal. Ah hang on, wrong spell! They should well be immortal but I wouldn't advise eating them! Think of the hottest Chilli ever and think about tasting that but a lot hotter. Its your funeral if you eat them!

PS if someone could tell me how to put the video into the post it would be better!

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<Comes in with 4 beautiful Women>

Then I eviserate the guy, while he is saying "Please, have mercy on me"

Oh, um Everyone this is Lilith, Melusine, Lamia, and Naamah. Seeing that all of you have been working so hard lately. You get a week vacation. My week off is going to be having fun with these Succubus, erh, I mean women right here and any other women that may want to join. Now if you excuse me, TIME FOR A SEXY PARTY FOR ME!

Excellent! I shall use this vacation to travel the world through the passages of the underground, and raise the dead in multiple places around Earth and build up an undead armor to aid us in our attempts to take over the world!!

I will bring an army fit for our king to do what he see's fit with.

PS: Dezi I have sent a few tramps to you, use their souls however you wish.

thanks,hmmm, soul food maybe? ha ha!

vacation, where to,and leave my minions here under whose watchful eye???

Excellent! I shall use this vacation to travel the world through the passages of the underground, and raise the dead in multiple places around Earth and build up an undead armor to aid us in our attempts to take over the world!!

I will bring an army fit for our king to do what he see's fit with.

PS: Dezi I have sent a few tramps to you, use their souls however you wish.

thanks,hmmm, soul food maybe? ha ha!

vacation, where to,and leave my minions here under whose watchful eye???

I can take them with me so they can campaign with me so we can take over some countries on the way.

Josh, I have Summoned my zombie army to our aid with a few Wraiths. I will send these to guard the Shrooms and venusman traps.

As the pen is mightier than the sword, we could simply end the world by debating body mods. Would cause more trouble than the underworld army and the shroom zombies put together.

Archived