Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I talked with Boris down in R&D, and he says the Sonic Brain Scrambler is nearly complete, and they're getting really good results so far, but the best they've seen is from using Avril Lavigne for the source audio, and I don't like her asking price.

Doesn't she have a boyfriend or a dog or something we could kidnap for leverage?

Okay, I talked with Boris down in R&D, and he says the Sonic Brain Scrambler is nearly complete, and they're getting really good results so far, but the best they've seen is from using Avril Lavigne for the source audio, and I don't like her asking price.

Doesn't she have a boyfriend or a dog or something we could kidnap for leverage?

ummm, I'll take her out, no charge!...heh heh heh

ummm, I'll take her out, no charge!...heh heh heh

Not so enthusiastically as you did the last one, please?

Remember, the creator put her on this earth with a specific number of holes in her body... please bring her to us without adding any new ones of your own devising, 'kay?

Alright, since we've got that base covered, there's still some contention about the lackey's uniforms and weapons. I can get us a good bulk-purchase deal on black-&-purple jumpsuits for the elite guards, and the zombie hordes can just wear whatever they came in, but if you're still looking to equip the zombies with crowbars and fire axes like we originally talked about in the last meeting... well... that means the best we'll be able to equip the elites with is surplus Thompson submachineguns... with straight magazines, not the 50-round drum ones.

I say we arm the zombies with cricket-bats, and the elites get MP-5's like we had planned.

Okay, I've given up on my pastrami... don't we at-least have some donuts left from this morning?

I thought the boyfriend was the dog? Anyway, I'll ask Sergei and Ivan (generic russian henchpersons- finest in the world I swear) to take Sénor Wufflebunch into custody.

I talked to Vlad, and he seemed really snippy, very 'ideas above his station' attitude. So I let him go (into a volcano). The new guy has alot of good ideas- apparently, pound for pound, it's cheaper for us to just buy bulk shipments of Whale Chow from the Japanese (The authentic taste of Moby %&$! on your plate), and just throw some femurs in there to make the zombies think its human. I agree, what was I thinking with the carbon footprint thing...... my evil was clearly not firing on all cylinders.

Oh, and by the way, the applied biomechanics department say that we aren't going to see the first specimens of the giant crabs with scorpion tails and snake fags till at least september. However, they are reporting that the koalas with petrification lazers installed should be ready for project takeoverfiji, if thats still on.

ooh, just read the other posts- i'd still like a new pet though.

we only have tofu donuts left, sorry

Glad I'm not running the donut stand.

What happened to the speaking of a Lunar colony? We'd have the high ground. It would cost Earth a ton to send troops up via spaceship. And we could discover the greatness of minimal gravity.

Also if we somehow develop a teleportation system, we would not need to worry about transport of supplies for the pre-self sufficient stage of colonization. After we get an atmoshpere and some plants growing, we would theoretically not need to go to earth for supplies. That is excluding necessities like explosives, weaponry, and chocolate.

Oh, Dezdimona, cyanide does not create holes in things, but maybe a lesser anesthetic would be better.

Glad I'm not running the donut stand.

What happened to the speaking of a Lunar colony? We'd have the high ground. It would cost Earth a ton to send troops up via spaceship. And we could discover the greatness of minimal gravity.

Also if we somehow develop a teleportation system, we would not need to worry about transport of supplies for the pre-self sufficient stage of colonization. After we get an atmoshpere and some plants growing, we would theoretically not need to go to earth for supplies. That is excluding necessities like explosives, weaponry, and chocolate.

Oh, Dezdimona, cyanide does not create holes in things, but maybe a lesser anesthetic would be better.

humanbean meant my nail file, I think...or my finger nails...they are sharp!!!

Right.... I think we might need to have an earth base first, cause it's going to be really hard to kidnap Cape Canavral without several people noticing. Does Luxembourg have a space center? We could probably take the Luxembourgians, as long as nobody else gets involved. Ooh. ooh I know, we could take over Krispy-Kremeopolis ( formerly the Virgin Islands), thus ensuring a constant supply of donutty goodness (although we will need to build a gym, for certain).

We might need to advertise if we are going to start a lunar colony, though. Also, Humanbean, does the budget this year have a spare 45 billion floating around, because unless we want a spaceship made of cardboard and tofudonuts we may need to make some cuts...... i'll tell r and d to shelve the time machine plans..........

why don't we just steal a spaceship? it would be alot easier than building one.also how about giving the candy away for free and then have the zombies rob every bank they can find?

Archived