Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

i like it...... but are you sure we can make zombies understand what a bank is? And i dont know how we can get them to get cash out......... I imagine that they'll just eat it, or spend it very irresposibly, on fairydust and starshine an brains.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we'll load the zombies into a van, drive them to a bank and then let them loose.after they are done eating everbody we'll go into the bank and take everything that isn't nailed down. how does that sound?

mmmmkay. But I think we'll need some kind of control device over the zombies, don't want them eating us really. Now..... pick a city with big banks and poor history of coping with zombies. Don't say Racoon City. Really.

we'll load the zombies into a van, drive them to a bank and then let them loose.after they are done eating everbody we'll go into the bank and take everything that isn't nailed down. how does that sound?

Fester, I'm scared. This Josh fellow is making to much sense. First stealing spaceships, now this. I'm not sure I can handle it.

Why not Racoon City? Do the residents have rabies?

Look... we've already discussed the Lunar Base idea, and I thought we'd shelved that already. R&D established that our scheme to steal the planet's oxygen and hold it for ransom was impractical, mostly due to the fact that suffocating people can't pay you any money.

The Time-Machine budget stays where it is. (It's not like we're actually researching a time machine... it's more of a slush-fund. Remember last year's Christmas Party? I ran that out of the time-machine budget, and was able to get us a tax write-off for it, no less.)

Can't you people come up with anything short-term evil, for the fiscal quarter? I'm almost ready to suggest we just grab our own personal weapons, head down the street to the delicatessen, and work on holding the counter-girl for ransom until we get some decent sandwiches.

Christ... it's not easy to be evil when my blood-sugar's dipping this low.

Where the heck is that guy?

Can't you people come up with anything short-term evil, for the fiscal quarter? I'm almost ready to suggest we just grab our own personal weapons, head down the street to the delicatessen, and work on holding the counter-girl for ransom until we get some decent sandwiches.

We could plant a nuke in the San andreas fault and threaten to blast the west coast into the ocean. It's not like it would actually work, but people are so gullible that we're bound to make some cash for grander evil schemes in the future. We don't even have to use a real bomb, and we could collect pretty quickly.

wow,that was a great pastrami and swiss on rye, but I just know I forgot to do something!

You.... you... ate... my sandwich?

MY sandwich?!?!?!

Alright... your new codename is now "Krakatoa', lady, 'cause right now, there's a volcano out there with your name on it.

Excuse me for a moment... (*stands, departs ULC*)

This thread seems to going nicely, but now I need to appoint heads of certain departments.

Science

Weapons development

Product

Energy

Building

Research

Occult

Inquistion

Military

Space Department

Minion life style

Supplys

Communication

Food

A short term goal for the fiscal year woul be taking over a small country or creating one of our own. That or taking over Nunavut or building an evil bar

Archived