I want to make a stim pistol

LX6R

Make sure you define the property of the script in the Creation Kit and point it to the right place for the stimpak spell.

I don't understand how to do that? I am in the properties window now, what to do there?
If you already saved the script with the property in it it should appear in the properties window undefined.

Select it and click edit value and then using the drop down list select your spell.

If it isn't in your script yet and doesn't exist then click add new property, select spell and then find and select it.

Make sure you define the property of the script in the Creation Kit and point it to the right place for the stimpak spell.

I don't understand how to do that? I am in the properties window now, what to do there?
If you already saved the script with the property in it it should appear in the properties window undefined.

Select it and click edit value and then using the drop down list select your spell.

If it isn't in your script yet and doesn't exist then click add new property, select spell and then find and select it.

https://imgur.com/a/RiGmJQR

what do I choose here?

Type: Spell

Then give it the name StimpakSpell, or the name of the spell if you gave it something different, but it has to match what's in your script.

That will create the property but it actually is created with no actual 'value' so after you create it click on it and select Edit Value and pick your spell.

Edited by Guest

Type: Spell

Then give it the name StimpakSpell, or the name of the spell if you gave it something different, but it has to match what's in your script.

That will create the property but it actually is created with no actual 'value' so after you create it click on it and select Edit Value and pick your spell.IU

I did all this but when I create a weapon and give it the enchantment and add one ingame it doesn't have the enchantment...

Or maybe it has? Idk, enchantment probably isn't the same as legendary effect?

What I can definitely say it's not working...

Edited by JohnnyTest91