Graphical Mods? Low-end

nipnapcreations

I'm playing on kind of a low end machine.

Processor AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+ 2.2ghx

Video Card/GPU ATI Radeon 5450 1gig

Memory 4 Gigs of RAM

I was wondering what all mods out there streamline or help the fps on my machine? Is there anyway to optimize DA:O for better operation on my Win7 PC? I can usually play in windowed 1440 x 900 at medium to low settings with no problem, but I was also wondering exactly how big are the diff in med/high and what is the difference in the settings of graphic/texture detail? Is one persons/bodies and the other landscape?

I'm playing on kind of a low end machine.

Processor AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+ 2.2ghx

Video Card/GPU ATI Radeon 5450 1gig

Memory 4 Gigs of RAM

I was wondering what all mods out there streamline or help the fps on my machine? Is there anyway to optimize DA:O for better operation on my Win7 PC? I can usually play in windowed 1440 x 900 at medium to low settings with no problem, but I was also wondering exactly how big are the diff in med/high and what is the difference in the settings of graphic/texture detail? Is one persons/bodies and the other landscape?

You have almost everything double from me but im playing on high/very high settings. There are some mods that do small changes but that changes improve fps. Things that slow down fps are mostly vfx effects so mods that remove ground circles and mods that remove effects from sustained abilities will help you get more speed. Also mod that changes running during combat seem to improve things as well.

Okay, what is your fps at usually? So far, the biggest hit was in Ostagar during the bit before the tower, with all the rain, fire, and such. Personal annoyance remover, is that the mod that removes the vfx? I already have ground circles off. Thanks for the quick reply though. Any idea if frame buffer plays a big part into it? And what is your resolution at?