Weird Orange Glow ON NPCs

IlHermesIl

For some reason, there's this annoying orange glow on every character whenever they step into darker areas (shade, caves, night, etc.) and I have no clue how to fix it. I've had this same issue before on console and now that I'm on PC, I have the same issue. Part of me thinks it might be ELFX + ELFX Enhancer or just ELFX in general. I have a screenshotof how it looks on Inigo, which shows how terrible it is with beast races.

Can someone help me fix this issue? And if I was right about my ELFX theory, is there better alternatives?

So I tried it out and I still have the same issue. I'm very positive that ELFX is working like it should be (I also have a massive LO full of other graphics mods, plus I haven't adjusted my brightness yet). I still have that orange glow and I noticed there's a slight blue glow at nighttime outdoors. Still not exactly sure what's wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a necro, but what weather mod are you using? I found a post on Nexus that suggested disabling subsurface scattering in NAT options, and that fixed the terrible glowing sunburned NPC issue I was having immediately.

EDIT: Same deal for that blue glow - if you're using NAT, try disabling extra skylight in the settings if disabling subsurface scattering doesn't do the trick.

Edited by xcmartin

• 1 year later...