Minor Bug Report

TRoaches

I think I found a very minor bug in the front page of the site. I have a mod that is listed in the "Hot Files" thingy right now. The mod only has one picture uploaded by me, and another pic that was uploaded at some point by a user to show a glitch which I deleted after viewing. I have the listing set to require user pics to be approved by me. When the Hot Files thing scrolls through the featured mods on the main page it displays this glitch-report pic instead of the correct one. I deleted that pic long ago, and the mod has been a hot file for a few days so I don't think its going to update if it hasn't already.

The mod in question is here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46532

I think I found a very minor bug in the front page of the site. I have a mod that is listed in the "Hot Files" thingy right now. The mod only has one picture uploaded by me, and another pic that was uploaded at some point by a user to show a glitch which I deleted after viewing. I have the listing set to require user pics to be approved by me. When the Hot Files thing scrolls through the featured mods on the main page it displays this glitch-report pic instead of the correct one. I deleted that pic long ago, and the mod has been a hot file for a few days so I don't think its going to update if it hasn't already.

The mod in question is here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46532

There is a minimum size for the images used on the front page. I forget what it is, but its bigger than the image you have.

Thanks for the reply. I don't think thats the issue, though. The glitch report pic that it is displaying was never set to be publicly viewable, and was deleted some time ago. Its just hanging around now and refusing to die. I doubt that displaying a delete, hidden pic is the intended behavior. The screenshot I initially uploaded was 640x480, which doesn't seem that small, but I uploaded a scaled-up pic to see if it makes a difference or at least eliminate that as the problem. It made no difference, and the hidden-then-deleted pic is still being displayed.

It looks like you deleted the second pic that I uploaded in response to the earlier suggestion about the initial pic being too small. Maybe its just a browser issue on my end, but I tried clearing all my browser caches etc and it hasn't made a difference. If I load the main NV nexus page and mouse-over my mod in the hot files listing or wait for it to cycle through automatically the larger pic that shows in the upper area is not my pic, but one that a user uploaded to demonstrate a bug. It shows a guy's head and has a red arrow and a circled area. It was never meant to be displayed and was deleted after I got the relevant info from it. It is no longer listed in the images section for the mod so I can't delete again but it is being used on the front page. Its definitely seems like a bug or glitch of some kind that a deleted image is displaying but its just a little one so no worries, and thanks for looking into it.

Un hide the pic, so I can see what is going on. I don't show anyting for users images or pending approvals.

Try a control f5 for a page refresh or another browser.

Yes, that is the problem. Its not hidden, its deleted. I just tried deleted all of the pics to see if that helps, so there are NO pics associated with this mod now, hidden or otherwise and the red arrow pic is still displaying for me. I took a screenshot of my browser to illustrate:

http://pinealsqueegee.net/glitch.jpg

The big pic that is at the top, with the back of the guy's head and the arrow, is what I'm talking about. I never uploaded that, never set it to be displayed, and deleted it a few days ago if memory serves. Cache cleared, browser closed and restarted, no change.