Infinity blade armour

iamironman956

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some other nice armour sets from this game too like the godking are or helio as its called in the game and a screen shot of it here and there is also another set called the vile armour, these are some really nice armours aswell

Yeah,someone really should make those armors. What we want, or atleast what I want, is a normal RPG with some bad*ss armors for both female and male. Seriously, people are asking for realism mods such as hunger, dehydration,etc. but they just dont realize that their skimpy armors are not really realistic. However, I suggest that we should focus on the current armor for now since it's still being made. :D

@maniczombie Can you please send me a copy of the basic texture file too? I never used photoshop for texturing things before but I also would like to try texturing the armor too :P

Working Seratic armor with temporary texture, UV maps and AO maps for working on, have been sent

tyvm, I'll try to do some texturing but it'll get nowhere i think. I have no talent for art and stuff but I'll try. Downloading some plug-ins atm. And I think something wrong with it. I try the armor ingame but my character become invisible, i turned into a flying cloak. Can you take a look at it? :happy:

Edit: nvm, I found out why, you placed another meshes folder in the meshes folder. The armor look great, even with the rainbow-number-and-letters textures. Your work is great, many thanks :D

Edited by duchuy613

ou one question, will beast races be able to use the armour without clipping issues etc? or will only the other races be able to use it?

Well, if the beast race use it, their heads will somehow magically fit into the helmet, just like human races :D

And can someone do the texture for this armor? I cant make textures at all.

Well, if the beast race use it, their heads will somehow magically fit into the helmet, just like human races :D

i know, but a lot of other mods out there say they dont work with the beast races, i have no idea how, but it seems that the modders have to put more time and effort into making them fit them