Legends of Tamriel

Just thought i would let everyone know, i am seriously considering leaving this RP... for something that was meant to be a 15, what goes on in those spoilers IS NOT 15, it is far over.

Can we please, please get rid of it and do it in PM? Hiding it in a spoiler does not make it okay, i have yet to play or see a 15 rated film or game with such graphic and unnecessary detail in it.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought i would let everyone know, i am seriously considering leaving this RP... for something that was meant to be a 15, what goes on in those spoilers IS NOT 15, it is far over.

Can we please, please get rid of it and do it in PM? Hiding it in a spoiler does not make it okay, i have yet to play or see a 15 rated film or game with such graphic and unnecessary detail in it.

I've seen a 15 film with stuff close to that... but I second that. There is no reason for such graphic sex details... but then, sex is part of life... as is death...

I've seen a 15 film with stuff close to that... but I second that. There is no reason for such graphic sex details... but then, sex is part of life... as is death...

I actually was thinking of that earlier this morning. I just got on and was gonna change that, and you two requested it. Rule now changed, Sexual s*** to be confined to PM only. And that aint afternoon. Personal Messages. Yes, I knoww I am the one guilty primarily. Spoilers were to be a censor, and were meant to be less descriptive, but I wrote most of the incriminating posts when I was really tired, and forgot that rule, and for that, I am sorry. The rule is now changed. I will tell Demon to edit that shite out for you guys when she gets online, if you so desire.

I actually was thinking of that earlier this morning. I just got on and was gonna change that, and you two requested it. Rule now changed, Sexual s*** to be confined to PM only. And that aint afternoon. Personal Messages. Yes, I knoww I am the one guilty primarily. Spoilers were to be a censor, and were meant to be less descriptive, but I wrote most of the incriminating posts when I was really tired, and forgot that rule, and for that, I am sorry. The rule is now changed. I will tell Demon to edit that shite out for you guys when she gets online, if you so desire.

Alright people, Listen Up. I edited the rule. PG 14 behavior. ANYTHING sexual must be conducted via PM. I don't particularly care about kissing, I don't think anyone does. However, to do ANYTHING more sexual than sucking face, making out pick whatever slang you want, you gotta write your characters going to some private locale, like a bedroom, and conduct their actions, should you desire it via PM. That is all.

May I join please? :ohdear:

===================

Character form below:

Name: Kiterin

Alignment: Chaotic (evil, but doesn't take sides)

Race: Breton

Class: Assassin

Deity: Sithis

Personality: She is soft spoken, but sadistic. She is slightly insane, but sharp and alert. Little things set her off, but she doesn't make a scene. She is a schemer and eventually gets her revenge. Though she is very cruel, she treats others respectfully even after she is crossed - until she comes in the night with a knife.

Weapon: A small steel dagger.

Appearance:

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh493/cynsterStar/Kiterin.png

Clothing: She usually wears either rags from being in jail or a black dress, usually dirty from the outdoors.

History/background:

Kiterin grew up in a normal family of farmers in the Reach hold of Skyrim. She was an average girl at the age of seven before a cult of necromancers took residence in a nearby cave. After getting too close to the group, she was discovered and kidnapped. They forced her to forget her family and raised her as their own. To most little girls, this would be a traumatic experience, but instead she thrived. Like a sapling leaning into the light, her soul plunged into darkness, consumed by the power the necromancers exerted. By chance, she survived her new family's slaughter at the hands of the dark brotherhood. When the assassins realized their mistake, because she was young enough and showed some promise, they brought her into the Family. Because of her past, Kiterin shows little allegiance to any particular group or cause. She simply survives as long as she can making her way in the world she knows as best as she can. Not particularly powerful or graceful as she matured, she does her job well as a new member by doing the best she can with the tools and skills she has available. After all of the bloodshed...all of the insanity... she is still just a normal girl.

May I join please? :ohdear:

===================

Character form below:

Name: Kiterin

Alignment: Chaotic (evil, but doesn't take sides)

Race: Breton

Class: Assassin

Deity: Sithis

Personality: She is soft spoken, but sadistic. She is slightly insane, but sharp and alert. Little things set her off, but she doesn't make a scene. She is a schemer and eventually gets her revenge. Though she is very cruel, she treats others respectfully even after she is crossed - until she comes in the night with a knife.

Weapon: A small steel dagger.

Appearance:

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh493/cynsterStar/Kiterin.png

Clothing: She usually wears either rags from being in jail or a black dress, usually dirty from the outdoors.

History/background:

Kiterin grew up in a normal family of farmers in the Reach hold of Skyrim. She was an average girl at the age of seven before a cult of necromancers took residence in a nearby cave. After getting too close to the group, she was discovered and kidnapped. They forced her to forget her family and raised her as their own. To most little girls, this would be a traumatic experience, but instead she thrived. Like a sapling leaning into the light, her soul plunged into darkness, consumed by the power the necromancers exerted. By chance, she survived her new family's slaughter at the hands of the dark brotherhood. When the assassins realized their mistake, because she was young enough and showed some promise, they brought her into the Family. Because of her past, Kiterin shows little allegiance to any particular group or cause. She simply survives as long as she can making her way in the world she knows as best as she can. Not particularly powerful or graceful as she matured, she does her job well as a new member by doing the best she can with the tools and skills she has available. After all of the bloodshed...all of the insanity... she is still just a normal girl.

Sounds like someone Cyrus would give personal lessons to. Approved. Welcome to the Legends of Tamriel Role Play. Remember to follow the rules and you will get along juust fine. Cyrus runs Markarth, and will be back there shortly, if you desire an incredibly powerful Lich King/Master Necromancer/Lord of Markarth to teach you the black arts.