Legends of Tamriel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wan't to say, that this is set after Skyrim, 30 years i think... so the Eye of Magnus will be long taken by the Psijic order, and tolfdir would probably be dead.

I know, but otherwise the Gauldur amulet is long since gone, and Meciathe wants it

For the sake of not cluttering up the RP, NO OOC allowed! Also, I am allowing a "Fast Travel" system. To skip wasting tons of posts travelling between HOLD CAPITALS ONLY, You may summarize the journey to (example post) "Tina left Markarth, and headed towards Falkreath. About a half day later, they arrived." PLZ be accurate, I do not wish to see things like "A few hours after leaving Markarth, Jim arrived in Windhelm" cause unless you ride a dragon (not allowing, unless Brutii's char gives someone a lift) then that would be impossible as it is on the other side of the map.

Oh, it just seemed a bit strange because you said it in caps lock ;D

he wanted to emphasize it. Only problem is it could be really weird. If someones having a conversation, then someone posts it took them half a day to reach white run, half a day would have passed before someone gave a response :laugh:

Edit! I am allowing it for quest use as well. Only to get to destinations on stated quests. other minor journeys will be made on foot. for example, I am questing to go to Castle Volkihar to wipe out the vampires in charge there. Therefore, my use of Fast travel is now acceptable. all may use this too.