Legends of Tamriel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but you didn't give any chance for ppl to put out the fires, and as for the town, it was NPC, not controlled by anyone. You destroying my undead ruins my plan of storming Volkihar, then putting the undead back in their graves. The ending of the spell has them go back when dismissed and rebury themselves. It would be like they had never been gone. You can't just decide what happens and what doesn't happen to other ppls stuff. This is a rule, that is quite common among ALL rps. did you think I would let you just disobey it here? Sorry, doesn't work. There is always a chance to say use a frost spell to put out the fire, not just saying the boat catches fire and it burns and sinks sort of thing.

I refer to something that happened in Tales of Faerun when I planned to get Norgold, you had a go at me for not saying so on the discussion, well, you haven't put up the plan have you? No. Edited by AnotherAverageName

I refer to something that happened in Tales of Faerun when I planned to get Norgold, you had a go at me for not saying so on the discussion, well, you haven't put up the plan have you? No.

Yeah I had. I said I was going to use the graveyard to take volkihar at least a day ago. It was around the time I offered you windhelm, whiterun or dawnstar.

This again? Seriously?

AnotherAverageName: You either go by the rules set out by the RP hosting user - or you don't partake.

If you take any actions against someone else's characters or controlled pieces - you clear it with them first.

If you can't abide by the rules, then I suggest you exit the RP before you are forced to.

An admin had to get involved again ^^

I don't understand one of the rules you people keep saying:

You can't do anything against other peoples characters unless they let you

You don't go up to someone and say "Hey, I want to steal your stuff, will you let me try?" :laugh:

I assume you mean you can't dictate hits on other peoples characters, right?

Edited by Brutii

You don't go up to someone and say "Hey, I want to steal your stuff, will you let me try?" :laugh:

Primarily, yes. Stealing from someone you can say you attempt to, and they can decide if their character notices.

Primarily, yes. Stealing from someone you can say you attempt to, and they can decide if their character notices.

good, I was getting worried you were going to tell me I needed someones permission to attack them

Right, I give permission to Mythicdawnmaster to take partial control over my death squad and.. what's left of my army. I will have a lot survive cause i still need them. She has permission to say stuff like "Selene notices Tina and her necromancers using frost spells to put the fires out so the boat wouldn't sink" That sort of thing. Since some do not pay attention, The Army of the Undead are to be used against Castle Volkihar. Then put back into their graves or disintegrated. This is now a declared plan. Any who do not like it, stay away from my army and my characters. That is all. Falkreath is under my control, by the way mythic, so I must ask you to vacate it as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.