Legends of Tamriel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some...consideration and talking with a friend, I will re-join under one condition, I get to be Mirabelle, sorry, you can't replace Mirabelle and she didn't even die.

I gave you an offer, it was a one time offer. You rejected it. No. Go away now. You can kick me out of HP if you like, I could care less. I am not even needed there, you lot get along fine without me. Goodbye, AAN. Do not post here again. You are kicked out still. A few friends of mine suggested I not add you back, as there will likely be more conflict between you and I. So, to avoid that, Mirabelle is dead, you are gone. Get out.

Am I detecting a tone of discrimination? Just one page ago you were in the spirit of fairness...you say I can rejoin, I give you one request and Im banned again... :confused:

Yes. That was one page ago. I gave you a chance to return. You said Declined. Therefore, you do not get to rejoin. As I said, you can kick me out of your RP, kill me off I could not give two sh*ts.

Right. HOW MANY PEOPLE Want to F*cking stay? If it is less than a certain amount, I will have this friggin thing shut down due to it being A f*cking failure, just like my other one Heart of Hearts. That one was for nerds like myself, and Tokyo to have fun, and for Byron to come back. You wanna leave, go. I am not stopping you. Who still wants to be here. State it here, NOW

Right. HOW MANY PEOPLE Want to F*cking stay? If it is less than a certain amount, I will have this friggin thing shut down due to it being A f*cking failure, just like my other one Heart of Hearts. That one was for nerds like myself, and Tokyo to have fun, and for Byron to come back. You wanna leave, go. I am not stopping you. Who still wants to be here. State it here, NOW

What's your problem? RP's die all the time, it doesn't mean s***