Legends of Tamriel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With an attitude like that, disrespecting members of an RP, and quite frankly being very, very rude, you have driven everyone away yourself. So don't be surprised when everyone leaves, which currently they are.

I'm out.

^

What she said...

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Right. HOW MANY PEOPLE Want to F*cking stay? If it is less than a certain amount, I will have this friggin thing shut down due to it being A f*cking failure, just like my other one Heart of Hearts. That one was for nerds like myself, and Tokyo to have fun, and for Byron to come back. You wanna leave, go. I am not stopping you. Who still wants to be here. State it here, NOW

You've brought the close of this RP baldur, you were rude to the people who joined your rp, broke and bent your own rules... I'm not even going to mention the over detailed sex scenes.

Count me out

Edited by Brutii

Actually - I'm shutting it down.

Consider this RP closed, there will be no reopening, there's been too much yelling and arguments going on for it to be viable anymore. Both this and the other thread will be locked.

If people cannot play well together, keep things civil and keep the thing fun (yes, it's meant to be fun) then there is no point in letting it continue.

There will be no further action taken at this time, but if I find this situation happening again, there will be.