Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Selene shook her head, and watched as the elf died "If the Dawnguard are gone, all attention turn to the Vampires... we must keep the Herd of mortals occupied, so therefore the Dawnguard must be allowed to stay, if only in small numbers." She replied, stepping over the body, and continuing onwards.

------------------------

Iodiria, followed by a cadre of Thalmor, marched into Falkreath, seeing her draconic friend, and the annoying breton attempting to climb aboard the dragon, she dismounted her horse and walked over, speaking in draconic "My lord, thank you for allowing me to take the staff... that should shut my superiors up for a good while. We shall hold this town in lockdown until order can be established."

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nonvul Fahliil, it would seem the Jarl of markath is responsible for this mess" The dragon said, before getting ready to take off "We're following the corpses he raised" VulViingKonahrik said "Hold on, Jaar, it can get windy" he said to Mirabelle, then he flew up into the air and in the direction the undead went in, he saw them and began to follow them, flying above

She held on to the dragon as tightly as possible and found the flight an amazing experience " By the divines! There are so many of them! That graveyard was bigger than I thought! Where is the leader of these undead!?" She asked, having to raise her voice so the dragon could hear.

Iodiria felt a willingness to use the powers she had locked away for so very long... she considered greatly exiting her mortal body, transcending into an aetherial being but... then she realized, she was not the god she used to be, so instead she settled for projecting her voice to the clouds, so VulViingKonahrik could hear her "The Jarl of Markarth? then i am afraid this is beyond my jurisdictional power, it is a matter of political intrigue, but a matter closely tied to the Jarls, and there desire to conquer... i cannot stop him, as this town is without a ruler, it is for the taking of any."

"Hmm? Amongst them I assume" VulViingKonahrik said Then he heard Iodiria, and gave the Dragon equivalent to a grin, he would have to remember that, the town could be a useful position.

Dirmire took the amulet peice before turning to tolfdir,"You of no use to me," Dirmire shot a ice spear straight through tolfdirs face and he dropped to the ground lifeless.

" It might be him, leading at the front." She said, noticing a man slightly ahead of the undead. " Maybe we should do a little force deduction? Can't you just swoop down and set them on fire? Break the formation. Reduce the forces a little..." She said, still holding tightly. Edited by AnotherAverageName

As Waldo and Rilgumskar got to Markarth Tina and the squad split off from them, heading towards the castle. Rilgumskar seemed good enough to walk as the two of them got to the front gates. Waldo rented a room at the Silver Blood Inn for around twelve Septims. Waldo sat down at a table to converse with Rilgumskar about what had happened.

Rilgumskar found that he was just barely able to walk when they reached Markarth, but also found himself to be quite delirious. His magicka had regenerated, but looking at his shoulder he noticed that somebody had already healed his wound. His physical stamina was still almost completely sapped, however, but a good night's rest would help that considerably. Waldo rented a room at the Silver-Blood Inn, and they sat down at a table. Rilgumskar stumbled a little before he sat down in his seat.

"Well, so much for me killing it." He remarked. "Whatever that Vampire hit me with, it sapped everything from me. It takes away your magicka reserves, your physical stamina, even your life force, and it uses that to heal itself. That's why its hand regrew, and why I couldn't heal my shoulder myself. Its a good thing you dodged it when it threw those spells at you, or else we'd both be dead right now. Say, umm..... how long was I out? because we weren't anywhere near Markarth when that thing attacked." Rilgumskar grinned awkwardly, fully acknowledging the fact that he had gotten his hide kicked. "And how are we still alive?" He added as an afterthought

Selene found it rather easy to navigate around the pass, knowing Cyrus would direct her if she took a wrong turn "My dear, i think i can see faint light up ahead... that means we are close to an exit."

-------------------------------------

Iodiria sighed, and ordered her men, with a stern voice to patrol the town, keeping it in a firm lock-down, letting no-one in, and no-one out, and she stood investigating the graveyard, as her knowledge of the arcane was vast, she could figure out exactly how the undead were raised... and how long they would survive out of the ground.