Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Sahviithzoor noticed the joor atop VulViingKonahrik's back. No doubt she did not appreciate their dovah tinvaak - few of the jul knew it anymore.

"I follow the winds, zeymah," he answered simply, "I go my own way as I always have. And you?"

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once they got inside the cabin Selene's mood was rejuvenated... but still, she was not in the slightest happy that a female had touched her in such a way... especially one of Cyrus's Necromancers "Can you please tell that Tina to keep her hands to herself. Now then... the Army will not rush in attacking anything in sight alright? just use it to combat any Thralls they decide to let loose through the gates, i want the inside left unharmed as far as possible, the court should bow to me.. if not... then they will be crushed."

Sahviithzoor noticed the joor atop VulViingKonahrik's back. No doubt she did not appreciate their dovah tinvaak - few of the jul knew it anymore.

"I follow the winds, zeymah," he answered simply, "I go my own way as I always have. And you?"

VulViingKonahrik looked at Sahvithzoor "Without power you cannot build a kingdom, without wisdom you cannot build an empire. I still have some power, and my mind has not lessened in it's millennia's of exile. I intend to rebuild more of what I had. It is a shame about Falkreath, I would have preferred to have found some way to have some living servants for the first time in mellennia, instead of just Draugr" the dragon said "But alas, the Jarl of Markath butchered the people and is using them as his undead minions."

Sahvithzoor paused. Still as ambitious as ever, it seemed. But the dovah had a point.

"Undead are far less likely to build a kingdom than living joorre," the frost dragon answered, "Krosis. I have spent far too long away from my zeymah, and even the jul. My faas, fear, has kept me from approaching mortals directly. Perhaps this is a way that we can rebuild our trust with them, hmm? I am willing to offer my Thu'um to yours, if you would allow."

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Dirmire walked into the first of the ante-chamberss as to draugr dropped dead behind him charred as black as coal. He walked over to a dead adventurer his blood all over the floor still warm. He took the ebony claw from his body and looked at the floor around him when he saw a small stone pressure plate covered in moss. He stepped back and threw a rock on it. A total of eight spikes shot out of the wall and then retracted. Dirmire carefully made his way round the pressure plate and carried on walking. He came to a circle like hallway leading to a door with a gold plate in the middle and three rings with pictures on. Edited by Meciathe

Sahvithzoor paused. Still as ambitious as ever, it seemed. But the dovah had a point.

"Undead are far less likely to build a kingdom than living joorre," the frost dragon answered, "Krosis. I have spent far too long away from my zeymah, and even the jul. My faas, fear, has kept me from approaching mortals directly. Perhaps this is a way that we can rebuild our trust with them, hmm? I am willing to offer my Thu'um to yours, if you would allow."

"Geh, Joorre call us beasts, so we must be cautious. We're the creatures they use in stories where the brave knight in shining white armour decapitates a monster. If we can change things again, prehapes dragons will no longer be hunted to the ends of Taazokaan... and prehapes dov can have their glory back." VulViingKonahrik said

Edited by Brutii

If Sahvithzoor could smile, he did, "Then let us change our lives and our zoorre together, VulViingKonahrik."

He felt a happiness he hadn't known in millenia. Flapping to gain a bit of altitude, he bellowed, "FO KRAH DIIN!"

The resulting shout echoed across Keizaal multiple times, a stream of icy breath emitted from his white maw.

If Sahvithzoor could smile, he did, "Then let us change our lives and our zoorre together, VulViingKonahrik."

He felt a happiness he hadn't known in millenia. Flapping to gain a bit of altitude, he bellowed, "FO KRAH DIIN!"

The resulting shout echoed across Keizaal multiple times, a stream of icy breath emitted from his white maw.

VulViingKonahrik, nodded, then looked down at Iodiria, he forgot she was there, and then he remembered Mirabelle was still on his back "Aam! Krosis Joor, I forgot about the undead , I can fly in that direction, but I doubt we will find them again... Krosis"

Edited by Brutii