Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

VulViingKonahrik shouted "STRUN BAH QO" and storm clouds appeared above Castle Volkihar, zapping some of the vampires who attempted to attack him, he flew down to mirabelle and landed "We have outstayed our welcome, we should leave"

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Yeah, we should." She said, facing the dragon for a moment, realising of the enemy behind her " One second" She said, then turned around and decapitated one of the enemies that was attempting to attack her from behind. " Lets go." She said, climbing on his back

Just as the boat had docked in the ruined old docks of Castle Volkihar, did the fires start to spread, Selene quickly stepped off the vessel, her feet on the solid ground of the docks, calling to Cyrus "You and your damn undead army! Why did they have to be brought along?! I said i would have done fine without them!!" She screamed, Turing away and walking.

--------------------

Iodiria thought for a moment and said "I do not know... i have not thought that far ahead."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Dirmire looked at the door puzzled for a moment before relizing the claw. He took it from his pocket and turned it over. He pulled the rings with the picture on round until the combination was right he then place the claw in the holes on the gold disk and turned. The rings spun around and the door retracted in to floor and Dirmire walked through. He saw a gaint alter like stone platform with Mikrul Gauldurson lying in a coffin.

" Yeah, we should." She said, facing the dragon for a moment, realising of the enemy behind her " One second" She said, then turned around and decapitated one of the enemies that was attempting to attack her from behind. " Lets go." She said, climbing on his back

VulViingKonahrik sprung into the air, letting out a mighty shout "WULD NAH KEST!" The dragon flew forward like a whirlwind, and castle Volkihar was quite far behind when their flight slowed back to normal

Mirabelle put on her helmet to stop her hair flapping in the wind. He held on to the dragon and laughed " Well, that was certainly exhilarating, they rest in peace now, their souls are free. Now, we should head back to Falkreath." She said, speaking loudly enough for the dragon to hear.

Mirabelle put on her helmet to stop her hair flapping in the wind. He held on to the dragon and laughed " Well, that was certainly exhilarating, they rest in peace now, their souls are free. Now, we should head back to Falkreath." She said, speaking loudly enough for the dragon to hear.

"Geh, but I don't see why, no one lives there anymore... it's like a ghost town because of the Jarl of markath..." The dragon said as he flew

" We should search for any survivors, garrison the town just in case this man you spoke of finds more soldiers to attack, we cannot let him take Falkreath." She said.

"What do you plan to garrison it with? My army is a bunch of long dead Joor" VulViingKonahrik said "Unless you have an army up your sleeve, there is nothing to garrison it with except Draugr"

" Yes, I think I can spare some soldier's to help defend the city, there's a fort I know, they can help, now, we should go and search the area, I hope there's at least on survivor, there should be." She said, hopefully Edited by AnotherAverageName