Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Sahvithzoor continued sitting atop the inn of Falkreath, watching the activity below him with slight interest. So far, the joorre didn't seem to fear him. Perhaps this was a good sign...

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iodiria walked over to the inn, and looked at the dragon perched atop "Well, the Joore are all dead her i believe... that is the problem with mortals, they can die... but then, so can the dovah, no? Anyway, friend, in this mortal form i am different but... this has made me realize who i am... i am no Thalmor, yet they are the only chance of bringing back what i have lost... you understand?"

-------------------

Selene walked with Cyrus around the front of the castle, she looked up at it, feeling at home "It is strangely... beautiful."

It had been three days since Rorik had left the Throat of the world (that whole sequence was a flashback) and he neared the town of Falkreath. To his utter dismay he saw mass graves, everyone had been slaughtered and now there were Thalmor cleansing the ground and completing the burials. Rorik was confused but saw a very large frost dragon perched on the roof, "Drem Yol Lok!" Rorik hailed with his Thu'um. The ground reverberated slightly with the projection of his voice. He held one sword in his hand and rested his other on the pomel of his second blade. He despised the Thalmor, but if they meant no harm right now he would bide his time. But if they attacked him, it wouldn't be the first time, nor did he think that they could best him any more than the scores of others who had already tried. Plus, the sun was setting and Rorik could feel his power increasing in his blood...

Sahvithzoor had turned his slender head to regard the woman when a booming Voice greeted him. He glanced up, expecting to see another dovah. But it was not a dovah...it was a dovahkiin. He had not glimpsed such since the fall of Alduin himself.

"Drem Yol Lok, Dovahkiin," the dragon answered, "Zu'u Sahvithzoor. What brings you to this place?"

After listening to the temporary Jarl's speech, Rilgumskar threw it around a bit in his head before turning to Waldo.

"Well, this certainly changes a lot. I doubt the actual Jarl, Cyrus, is doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart. Even taking on a castle full of those Vampire Lords requires either an army or enough power to wipe one out. He has to have gotten one of those two things somewhere, and I don't like the fact that he has. This doesn't sit well with me at all. Still, if there's enough bandits around, we could do the people of Markarth a lot of good by killing both them and those Forsworn types until Cyrus gets back." As he weighed things around in his head, he considered offering his condolences to the Steward by the fireplace, and casually tossing a fireball at the nearest city Guard/Necromancer.

"Zu'u Rorik. I have come from the Throat of the World where I spoke with Parthurnax. I sought supplies here so that I may go upon a journey to find a dovah that I have learned of, Vulviingkonahrik. I seek knowledge and wisdom of the Thu'um. I have come across you now as well." Rorik replied to the frost dragon. "I wish for a day when the dov shall co-exist with the jul once again. My great friend and tutor Junsenax (This isn't a behind kissing trip mind you...) spoke with me of the days when jul and dov lived together in harmony before Alduin sought power and tyranny. I would have this era restored." Rorik spoke reminiscing about his time in the ice fields, where he truly mastered the voice, it had been a grueling battle with Junsenax. At first the dovah would only fight him, it had taken seven days before they were both completely exhausted and truly respected one another enough to converse. Soon they had become steadfast friends, Junsenax had taught Rorik the proper way to shout his name in order to summon the venerable behemoth if in dire need and together they had devised a shout that would bring Rorik from wherever he was to Junsenax to defend him. He had spent a few years with the great dragon following the collapse of the new order of Skyrim, after Ulfric was assassinated and things once again disintegrated into feudal lords and squabbling little petty tyrants.

Rorik eyed the frost dragon curiously, it didn't even remotely display the usual ferocity that the dov had. It regarded him with curiosity rather than hunger and hate, unlike most dragons did, at least initially. This dragon was curious and inquisitive not angry and bitter. Rorik suspected that this Sahvithzoor had survived since the last fall of Alduin and was not one of the many who had risen from the grave and bitter at all of mankind. He wondered if some form of alliance could be forged...

Sahvithzoor's eyes lit up. Finally, a joor whose goals coincided with his own...perfectly.

His tail twitched in anxiousness as he peered at the dovahkiin before him, "Dovahkiin Rorik, you and I are of like hadrim...mind....in this matter. I have spent millenia awaiting the day when an alliance could be forged between the joorre and the dovahhe once more. But the bonds of ov...trust...are not so easily forged, I have found. I have seen nothing but failure, thus far."

The white dragon paused, as if thinking, "I remember Junsenax well - a dovah with uznahgaar mulaag...unbridled strength. That you were able to call him fahdon speaks much of the power of your Thu'um and your fen...will. You will need both if you are to see your goal reached."

He paused again, making a snorting noise in his throat, "You have come too late for supplies, dovahkiin. There is no one left here to offer them to you. But I have seen Vulviingkonahrik. He was here not long ago, but flew westward. I do not know where to, but he spoke of Markarth. If you like, I can help you find him."

Mikrul Gauldurson was hanging on the wall with an ice spike through his head his bodie charred and a piece of Gauldurs amulet in Dirmires hand. He walked out of the dungeon only one left he said to himself as he walked along the road mud squelthing under his feet. He carried on walking and some seven hours later he arrived Geirmund's Hall a small nordic ruin which held the last piece. Edited by Meciathe

"Indeed it is, my dear. Full of Dark Secrets, Vampire Lords and all manner of other things, it is definitely beautiful to see. It also holds the now permanently closed door to the Soul Cairn. I would love a chance to look in that laboratory." Cyrus says, squeezing Selene's hand slightly, and caressing it with his thumb.

Iodiria listened to the conversation intently... perhaps they had forgotten she was there. This Dovahkiin was certainly very confident with his power, she could feel he thought that she and the Thalmor here would be no match for him... It made her smile that her mortal and Thalmor guise hid her godhood. "Rorik... if these were normal circumstances i would allow the Thalmor loyalty i hold to take over... yet this is different. We have a companionship of four now. I am not what i seem, but i cannot demonstrate what i am here."

------------------------------

Selene looked at Cyrus and said "Well, once this place is mine.. maybe i'll let you in the laboratory." She said with a smile.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster