Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Dirmire made his way towards Markarth walking through tree making the odd glance back to his zombies the numbers were getting small but he hadn't seen any bandits. He carried on walking and walking and walking. He arrived about 1 hour later with one zombie left. He turned around to see the really fat zombie with a bodie slowly getting sucked into its mouth. "You ate all of them didn't you?" The zombie nodded with a big smile thinking he had done good. "Well thats just great." He approached the gate and handed the guards his papers. He turned around to lecture his know extremly fat zombie. Edited by Meciathe

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene smiled "And why would i do that? i am sure your regime is just fine as it is."

Lord Regent sighed, and looked at Jacob with his honest eyes, and said "Jacob... please... allow me to help you... A man that mistreats his son is not a man, he is not a father... he does not deserve a loyal boy like you... but rather than wait... let me take care of him... in whatever way you choose... he can be imprisoned if you would prefer.. that way he would still be alive... you see... i do not have a son.... and i would be willing... i would be willing to have you as my son, as my heir... now this may sound far fetched but... i can promise it is not, allow me to help you, let me give you a life." Regent offered, he meant it... he would support the boy, even if he wished to continue on as a thief... he could not bear to see such a soul be wasted.

"Shall I show you to your quarters then?" Cyrus asks. "They are the best in the building, other than mine, which coincidentally are next door." He smiles.

A guard at the gate looks at the necromancer with a fat zombie, and sighs when he reads the papers. "Report to the Underkeep. Good luck to you." The guard says, handing back the papers.

Dirmire stopped lecuring tubs thats what he was going to call the zombies tubs. He the gestured for the zombie to follow,"Sorry about that." He walked through the cobbled streets and over a few bridges before he got to understone keep he looked at the golden doors and then walked in.

Dirmire turned to tubs and told him to sit. He then made his way up to Cyrus,"A scout called Neville contact me over what was happening in Karhtwasten, My lord." he said bowing.

OOC: GTG be on 2moz

Dirmire turned to tubs and told him to sit. He then made his way up to Cyrus,"A scout called Neville contact me over what was happening in Karhtwasten, My lord." he said bowing.

OOC: GTG be on 2moz

"Ah yes, the up and coming necromancer. Well, there is a spare set of chambers down those steps, they used to belong to my bodyguard, before I killed him. Rest, talk to me tomorrow, I have business to attend to."

He rises, and takes Selene.s arm again. "Come my dear, I shall show you to your chamber."