Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

The bandits faded away and turned into ash as Chiranji stepped out into the light. She had the same clothes worn before when Sa'virr had met her. The only thing new was a black scarf around her neck. The other thing she had worn were her grey enchanted robes and shoes that could hardly be seen. Chiranji examined the body of the elven necromancer and muttered to herself what the necromancer had on him; some gold and potion ingredients. She then turned around and noticed Sa'virr on the road, looking at her.

"You have killed your father, yes?" she asked.

"Correct, he's dead." Sa'virr replied.

"Good, then. The world will be better without him. And how was your visit to Markarth, hmm?" Charanji could not resist asking about what Sa'virr had done in Markarth, knowing about the Jarl's.. expertise in necromancy.

"Markarth's has actually been nice, the Jarl; Cyrus is not that bad when you're his honored guest." Sa'virr replied, trying to not sound too negative about the city. "How's the trip to your brother going?"

"His home is not much further away, so I'm almost there. Care to join me?"

"Sure, definitely. I've passed through Falkreath on my own, and I'd like to travel with another." Sa'virr said, knowing that Chiranji will know what he meant by travelling with another.

"Alright then, I'll lead the way."

Chiranji passed Sa'virr and lead him through the pine trees until a small shack was in sight. A forge was on the shack's left, its flames burning intensely as Sa'virr and Chiranji followed the path to the shack's door. Chiranji unlocked the locked door with the keys her brother gave her when she left for Elsweyr. "Brother! It is Chiranji, your sister." Chiranji called out, looking for her brother, Rakada. Loud, running footsteps were heard, eventually Rakada showed up in front of Sa'virr and Chiranji.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene smiled as the blood was shed, and followed Cyrus, she wished for more blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Old shack, near Falkreath.

Iodiria, or Sedura as she had taken to being called once more, dismounted her horse outside the shack, followed by two Thalmor soldiers, clad in elven armour, and wielding maces. She knocked on the door lightly and said "Alright Thungar, open the door... now, i don't want to have to break it down." She demanded, a fickle voice came from within

"Go away, elven scum! Your kind aren't welcome here!" He spat.

"Do you think for a moment i would be here to be welcomed with open arms. Boys, take out the door." She said, stepping back, and standing tall, the two elven soldiers smashing the door down with there maces.

Sedura gracefully stepped in, looking at the nord inside, who was standing with his battleaxe at the ready "Try it." She said, looking him in the eyes.

" I spend my life hunting you people down. You burned my home to the ground! Murdered my family! But in found out exactly where they stationed you... and i will be there, to kill you." Thungar spat angrily, rage burning in his eyes.

Sedura and her soldiers laughed, and then she said coldly "I’m sure they could put an empty bottle on a scale, subtract the mass of the bottle from the total weight, and it would accurately measure how very little I care about your pitiful lust for vengeance. Do you really think I mind that you know where I am stationed? Everyone involved with the Thalmor knows where I am stationed, you blithering idiot. You are welcome for the common knowledge. I am positive they meant to release it just for you. I would like to see you even try to harm me, you sub-par emotional weakling. My amazement towards the foolishness of you rebels never ceases." She made a hand gesture, and her guards ran at Thungar, taking him down, and then holding him still, he was thrown onto a chair, and tied firmly up. Sedura unleashed a torrent of lightning upon the mans strong muscular body, causing him to grunt in pain, and let out a cry "You are going to tell me where you hid it!" Sedura snapped...

Bandits fell left and right as Cyrus slashed his way through them. Blood sprayed from severed limbs and decapitated necks. When his sword dispelled, Cyrus started using his magic again, shooting ice spikes. Before long, he had killed his way to the bandit chief's chamber, in there in cages were the Rich Citizens that had been kidnapped. They cheered to see their blood soaked lord there. "My dearest, would you like this kill?" Cyrus asks Selene.

Selene smiled, and drew her blade from the garter she wore under her dress, she looked at the bandit chief with a glint in her eyes. She smiled as she walked over to him, caressing his face with one hand then jolting her blade into his ribs, there was a loud crack as she pushed the blade up, into his heart, she twisted it a few times, listening to the squelching of his heart being wrapped around the blade, then she pulled it out, and watched him drop dead to the floor.

With a flash of lightning from his hand, the locks on the cages, which were horribly rusty things, shattered, freeing the citizens. "Go home! This time, be more careful!" Cyrus shouted at them. The frightened citizens scurried out as fast as their legs could carry them. Cyrus walks over to Selene, smelling strongly of blood. "So, my dear. Was this as fun for you as it was for me? I do so enjoy getting exercise. I seldom get to do so anymore."

Selene smiled, "Yes... lets." She replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Regent looked at Jacob, and said "Now my boy... listen to me... the only way he will win is if you carry on like this... living in fear of him, living in his shadow... never taking an opportunity that could change your life for the better... i promise, that when you are a man, when you have made something of your life... when you are a better man the he could ever have been... it will be you who has won."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sedura continued the intense torture for several hours, Thungar still not breaking. Sedura sighed, and said in a bored tone "Of course.... You are uninteresting to interrogate. You are are a Nord. It’s as simple as peeling a potato and both contain similar amounts of intelligence. You respond to pain just as boringly, with loud noises and bending to my will." She paused, and electrocuted him once more "So... where is it?"

Selene smiled, "Yes... lets." She replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Regent looked at Jacob, and said "Now my boy... listen to me... the only way he will win is if you carry on like this... living in fear of him, living in his shadow... never taking an opportunity that could change your life for the better... i promise, that when you are a man, when you have made something of your life... when you are a better man the he could ever have been... it will be you who has won."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sedura continued the intense torture for several hours, Thungar still not breaking. Sedura sighed, and said in a bored tone "Of course.... You are uninteresting to interrogate. You are are a Nord. It’s as simple as peeling a potato and both contain similar amounts of intelligence. You respond to pain just as boringly, with loud noises and bending to my will." She paused, and electrocuted him once more "So... where is it?"

Jacob knew what he wanted to do, and what he should do. So why wasn't he doing it? Maybe he feared going back to his father less than having his father find out that he left. But why should he fear his father? He was becoming a man now, he shouldn't be afraid of his drunk father... especially not if lord regent could lock him up for this. Jacob wanted to say yes, but how could he word it in a way that wouldn't sound... stupid. "Yes..." he said, he felt rather stupid for saying something so short and plain... and boring... but the simplest way to say yes to something is always to say yes...

Edited by Brutii