Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Selene shook her head and said "I can't simply neglect my father i am afraid. I need to go and see him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sedura finished torturing the Nord and looked at him, she said in a rather unamused tone "Of course you were boring to torture... you nords are all the same, and just like potatoes... you peel the same way, and have rather similar intelligence... now, tell me where it is!" She said coldly, the nord Thungar looked her and said

"Kein Kiir... that is where it is okay!" He screamed.

"Very good... now then, Boys, kill him." And with that Sedura mounted her horse, and rode away.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene smiled and said "Indeed my lord, i shall be glad to have dinner... although i must return to my father tomorrow, to tell him i am alright, then i can return to Skyrim for a while, here with you."

Lord Regent laughed and said "Yes my boy, yes she does... despite being 23 years of age, my daughter still gets into all kinds of trouble... She has always wanted siblings you know, so i am sure it will be good for her to finally have a brother... believe me, she can come across as aloof, high and arrogant... the girls vanity has consumed her... but she is a good woman, scary as her in a bad mood is..." Lord Regent said, he then added, jokingly "I swear Selene on a bad hairday?... forget mehrunes dagon..."

Jacob laughed "And how often are these bad hairdays?" he asked

VulViingKonahrik swooped over helgen, flew over ancients ascent, then he saw a old, rotting shack outside falkreath, he had seen it before, but something felt different, like something powerful was there, he saw someone ride away, and the sense of power was lost, but he wanted to investigate anyway. VulViingKonahrik landed on the roof, then he smashed a hole in the roof of the shack, put his head through and looked around inside. He looked at the first Thalmor "Mal Fahliil" he said, he looked at the second "Mal Fahliil" then he looked at the prisoner "Ahrk Ahraan Gein" he looked back at the Thalmor "Paal?"

Edited by Brutii

As Iodiria was about to step out of the door, she looked up at the dragon, she smiled at his words and said in Draconic "A foe? perhaps... perhaps not. But am more than an elf... much more." She said, looking up at him, and then walking out of the door, standing on the path, so she could have a better look, and conversation with the dragon.

As Iodiria was about to step out of the door, she looked up at the dragon, she smiled at his words and said in Draconic "A foe? perhaps... perhaps not. But am more than an elf... much more." She said, looking up at him, and then walking out of the door, standing on the path, so she could have a better look, and conversation with the dragon.

The dragon pulled it's head out of the roof, and looked at Iodiria "Ni Fahliil? Ruz ...? (Not Elf? Then...?)"

Selene smiled and said "I will return as quickly as i can."

Lord Regent laughed and said "Not very often... although you will know of them when they happen, usually smashing of vases, followed by throwing the mirror out of the window."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iodiria/Sedura smiled and said "An appearance is only designed to hide what is.... Inside." She said in Draconic, putting her hands over her heart, as she did so her eyes glowed a deep crimson.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Waldo woke slowly. He had half a mind to stay in bed, but then, he always thought that. Forcing himself out, into the cool air inside his room, he put clothes on and strapped his boots tight. Then, he left the inn, and went into a shop he'd scoped out earlier. There he bartered for a few items he might need, such as a healing elixir, you could never have enough of those, and some woolen socks, because with the cold of Skyrim, you just can't keep your feet warm without proper socks. Now returning to Candlehearth, Waldo put the remaining belongings into his backpack, Just one more stop...

"First! Dinner!" Cyrus exclaims, stops and looks at his blood soaked robes. "Ah, well first, washing and changing, Then dinner, I am off to change, meet me in the dining hall when you are ready." Cyrus corrects himself, and rushes off to wash, and then changes into a midnight blue robe with silver specs on it like stars in the night sky. He wears blue suede shoes with it.

Selene smiled and said "I will return as quickly as i can."

Lord Regent laughed and said "Not very often... although you will know of them when they happen, usually smashing of vases, followed by throwing the mirror out of the window."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iodiria/Sedura smiled and said "An appearance is only designed to hide what is.... Inside." She said in Draconic, putting her hands over her heart, as she did so her eyes glowed a deep crimson.

"Hin Sedura Indoril Ruz ... Faal Drog Do Faal Sahqo Strunmah Do vvardenfell (Your Sedura Indoril then... The lord of the Red Mountain of Vvardenfell)" VulViingKonahrik "Zu'u Zoor ... Zu'u VulViingKonahrik ... Zu'u Drog Do Kein Kiir, Vahlok Qethsegol, Munax Krein Ahrk Unahzaal Zind (I am legend... I am VulViingKonahrik ... I am the lord of War Child, Guardian stone, Cruel Sun and Eternal triumph)" VulViingKonahrik said, before adding in dragon, (I can't translate this sentence) "All that is left of my once great empire"

Waldo, in his younger years, traveling with his brother Pallir met an old Argonian fisherman by the name of Ju'Tun Zeel. At the time of their first meeting Waldo had promised one day that he would return a book that he borrowed. The book was called Palla, book two. Since Waldo had read this a while back, many times, he was finally giving it back. Ju'tun Zeel was most likely at the docks, so that's where Waldo headed. On his way there, he passed by two nords and a Dunmer arguing about the Grey Quarter or something or other. Waldo usually ignored most crazy shout matches, especially if Dunmer women were involved. Waldo heard they can get very aggressive with there actions. The dock gate doors were just ahead of him.

Opening them and going through , he looked about. About ten Argonians dotted the water in small boats, way out in the river. A couple others were loading and unloading ships with nords barking orders at them like they were slaves, which to the nords of Windhelm, they might as well be. How was he going to spot a single Argonian in all this mess? He remembered that Ju'Tun Zeel had white scales on his cheeks, and green under his eyes, the rest of his body and face was black. However, Ju'Tun told Waldo in one of their conversations, "Argonians don't always stay the same color, some species, like me, shed their scales every so often. If you come back here in a few years, you could bet I most likely won't look the same as I do now, heh, but then again what would make a nord such as you to come back here anyway..." Waldo had to at least look. Maybe his skin didn't shed.