Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Sedura bowed, and said in Draconic "It is truly an honour... Lord VulViingKonahrik... Yes, you are correct. Sedura Indoril was my birth name... Sedura Dagoth my chosen name... And Iodiria was my final name... I am the slayer of gods, and killer of kings... i to, am all that remains of my once vast power... all i have left... is the heart."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selene walked back to the keep and into her room, she changed into a long black dress, and let her hair down.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sedura bowed, and said in Draconic "It is truly an honour... Lord VulViingKonahrik... Yes, you are correct. Sedura Indoril was my birth name... Sedura Dagoth my chosen name... And Iodiria was my final name... I am the slayer of gods, and killer of kings... i to, am all that remains of my once vast power... all i have left... is the heart."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selene walked back to the keep and into her room, she changed into a long black dress, and let her hair down.

VulViingKonahrik lowered his head, as close to a bow as he could do while standing on a half broken roof... and considering dragons didn't stand upright. "Dreh Iodiria Yah? (Does Iodiria seek [something])"

Iodiria gazed at the dragon and said, in draconic "I desire the rebirth of my homeland... but for now... i must sate the wishes of the Thalmor... this heathen prisoner has hidden an artifact in... wait, could it be... in your stronghold? it is a relatively small ruin..."

VulViingKonahrik shook his head "Nid. Unahzaal Zind Fen los Dinok (No. Enternal triumph will be death)" VulViingKonahrik said "kein Kiir Ruz ? Vahlok Qethsegol Ruz ? Munax Krein Ruz ? (war child then? guardian stone then? Cruel sun then?)"

Rilgumskar had finished breakfast and left the tavern. Fully clothed in all of his winter gear, he walked through the bitter cold across the bridge in front of Windhelm and turned left, following the river towards the sea towards the family farm. He passed the docks and saw the man the people in the tavern mentioned. The were definitely right about one thing: his axe was about the size of a child. He seemed to be looking for someone, and Rilgumskar decided he could help. Pulling his hood back, he threw his bag to the bank on the other side of the river and swam through it. Once he reached the other side of the river, he picked up his gear and cast a 15-second flame cloak spell that would dry everything off. Once that was done and over with, he made his way towards the docks. Hoping up on the platform, he looked around for the man, and walked towards him.

"Are you looking for someone?" he asked the man. "I pass by the docks all the time, I should be able to help you out."

Waldo noticed a man, who had swam across the river to get to the docks, was now drying his pack off with a spell and walking up to him. How strange to swim across the water like that.. This man asked Waldo if he was looking for someone.

"Actually yes, I am. Do you by any chance know an argonian fellow named Ju'Tun Zeel?"

Edited by TheBrownCow

"I've talked to him a few times. Shed his skin a while ago. He used to have mostly black skin, with white on his cheeks. Now he's a swampy green, with some yellow and black scales on his face. He's probably fishing out on the water, always seems to be. If you wait a while, he might come back. Or, I can swim....." While Rilgumskar was saying this, the man looked at him strangely. Must be how I swam across the river. he thought. It didn't matter to him. Edited by Flipout6

Rilgumskar was quick to answer. "My home farm to drop something off, and then Markarth. The people there are in need of help, what with the bandits and Forsworn everywhere. Plus, the count's a necromancer. That first part if enough to get me going there. What about you?" It wasn't terribly difficult to notice that this man travelled, too. And as he got closer, Rilgumskar noticed that there was something odd about his eyes. They were a vibrant, bright blue and could probably halt a werewolf in its tracks. He shoved the thought from his mind. You couldn't rely on looking a werewolf in the eye to get it to go away.