Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Iodiria gazed at the dragon and said, in draconic "I desire the rebirth of my homeland... but for now... i must sate the wishes of the Thalmor... this heathen prisoner has hidden an artifact in... wait, could it be... in your stronghold? it is a relatively small ruin..."

VulViingKonahrik shook his head "Nid. Unahzaal Zind Fen los Dinok (No. Enternal triumph will be death)" VulViingKonahrik said "kein Kiir Ruz ? Vahlok Qethsegol Ruz ? Munax Krein Ruz ? (war child then? guardian stone then? Cruel sun then?)"

Iodiria pondered for a moment and then said "Kein Kiir... that is what the Nord told me."

Selene smiled "Oh it is quite alright."

"Kein Kiir... Kein Kiir's Jer Do Het (War child's east of here)" VulViingKonahrik said "Gut Jer (Far east) How will you get there quick enough? If the draugr find anything valuable, they may move it backwards into the treasury, then it will be even harder to find"

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sa'virr passed Falkreath again, this time to Markarth. A cold wind blew his fur as he exited the small town by using the other entrance, he was used to the cold. Sa'virr followed the path and after a long walk, reached the bridge leading to the mine. The Khajiit saw a Markarth guard patrolling the road up and down the hill. Soon, he reached the stables and rested at the Inn. Edited by 62firelight