Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

"Because i know exactly how to use it!" Selene snapped back, tired of people thinking her incapable of doing anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Iodiria looked at VulViingKonahrik, and said "It is a crystaline staff, stolen from the Thalmor while transporting it... the cur in that bloody rotting shack stole it, and hid it. In said stronghold."

"Aam?" VulViingKonahrik looked like he was about to inquire further on the staff, but he shrugged "It can't be that far in or the 'cur in that bloody rotting shack' would be on the floor of my stronghold. Now ride Mal Fahliil, I shall fly to Kein Kiir and tell the Draugr not to attempt to decapitate you on sight" VulViingKonahrik flew up into the air and flew away towards Kein Kiir

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene shook her head at Cyrus's words and said "I am the one who can foremost take the gift.... i shall perform the ritual myself, and then, i shall turn you, you shall be the second of my blood, and therefore have the most of it running through your veins.... The ritual can only be performed by a female... i am sure you can guess why." Selene said, as they neared Mararth once more.

-------------------------------------------------------

Iodiria nodded to VulViingKonahrik and kicked her heels into her horses side, riding off quickly in the direction of Kein Kiir.

Cyrus looks at Selene, a strange look on his face. "Going the Daughter of Coldharbor route, are you? Well, be careful what you wish for, you may just... get it. There is still a bed in there. Good luck to you. I will unlock the door, and will... I'll have to wait outside, since you will likely pass out afterwards. That's what happened to Serana, I asked her about it once. She said it was.. degrading, and she passed out afterwards. I will make sure you are kept safe during your purification, and will have a chat with Molag Bal. He owes me my reward."

"Oh won't i? then perhaps you would enjoy being tortured for the rest of eternity, for visiting Lord Bal when he has not requested it? You forget what you are delving into, he is no simple creature you can demand an audience with. I shall request one for you at the altar... and once he is finished with me, then the alter is all yours. For one who requests my heart, your actions suggest my ownership." Selene said, getting down from Arvak, and walking through the gates.

"Ownership? Of You? Please! I don't own you, I own MARKARTH! This is my city! *Cyrus snaps his fingers, and the gate guards are opened so Selene could walk through them* I say what happens here! If I did not give my OK, you would never have been allowed over the border! You also wouldn't be holding the Chalice, or Telling me what I can and cannot order in MY OWN CITY!" Cyrus is Livid. Who was she to tell him what to do? She may wield power in Cyrodil, but this was HIS corner of Skyrim. "Without my say, you would not even be able to get into the house you seek. It is sealed and concealed in the same way as the Vault, except with this, only I can open it. I demand you show me the courtesy that is required, as you are a GUEST in my city. Are We Clear?"

"And i am the only one who can give you what you desire. Respect and courtesy for one that wishes to love me? Please, you want me to be a courteous servant? Or a loving flame? You demand nothing of me, are we clear? you seek my heart, a man who wishes my grace to be given to him, does not demand, he asks." Selene replied, it may of been his city, but he sought her love... it would not be given if he demanded things of her.

Cyrus's look turns even more foul, and he raises his hand, a black nimbus of magic surrounding it. "Demanding respect from you is the LEAST I have asked. I have given you the most VALUABLE object in my Vampiric collection. I have opened my city to you. I am opening a house to you that I ordered sealed on pain of DEATH! The LEAST you could do, is treat me with the RESPECT I deserve! If you do not agree to so SIMPLE a request, You will never enter the hidden house. After an earthquake several years ago, the whole HOUSE sank beneath the ground, but I dug an entrance, sealed it, and built over top of that. That house is abandoned. So, Try all you will, without that, you will not even get what you seek. I am a mighty warrior in his eyes, last I talked to him. I wield Power, I rule a Kingdom, and have slaughtered Hundreds. You are but the royal woman he ordered me to watch for. He knew this day would come, and promised my reward on this day. I will speak unto him First, as ORDERED. Then you will."

Selene shook her head and looked at Cyrus "You think that threatening me will do you any good? You may own this kingdom, but it is my blood that owns this land. Your tone, it is hardly anything i would give respect to. The moment you use a tone, and speak to me as you would yourself, then i shall give you the respect you deserve Cyrus. Fine. Go in and see Bal, but i go alone."