Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

OOC not normally allowed, but for this one time, I, who run it, am reminding, if you don't want to read anything of a sexual nature, don't read the posts I write at times, and if going into more graphic detail, keep to spoiler bars as a censor, Any youngsters her, read not the spoiler bars!

Cyrus looks over at Selene, and sees she is well figured herself. She is firm of body, but looks soft in all the right places.

She appears to wear a B cup in the bra, and her pale skin is flushed slightly with desire. Her hand caresses him, and teases around his.. staff, as she put it. He grabs her, and pulls her into the bath, and kisses her on the lips, then nuzzles his way down,

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaching the source of the earlier twig snap, Rilgumskar sensed something was out of place. He didn't have any sort of telepathy, but something made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"Hold on a second.... There's something wrong here. Can't you feel it?" He asked Waldo. Rilgumskar drew his sword slowly, waiting for Waldo's response, or for him to identify the source. He felt incredibly uneasy: Waldo's earlier mention of an abundance of necromancers meant it may be some sort of undead, possibly a lich, or it could even be a Vampire Lord (He had heard that they were gaining power once again.)

Edited by Flipout6

Cyrus decided this would be all about the pleasure, after all, this was the first time she had been with a real man rather than a demon.

Kissing and nuzzling his way down, he lingered around her breasts for a moment or two, kissing, licking and nibbling here and there. He moved his way down, and briefly returns to her head, kisses Selene, and whispers "What do you say, we get that taint out of you, hmm? He goes down to the joined area of her legs, and begins using his tongue to provoke pleasure. After doing this for a little, he says "Now, let's see if you were worth it." He enters her again and again.

Selene rested her head on him for a few moments more, and then got up, cleansing herself, and getting out of the bath, she dried herself over thouroughly, and dried her hair. She got dressed into a grey paneled dress, with a collar that covered her neck, tied with black ribbon. She wore a shall of arctic fox fur, and she tied her hair back in slight waves and curls. She put on her makeup, and fastened the straps on her high heels, walking out of the bedchamber, and back towards the throne room, seeing Sara in her usual seat, Selene said with some venom "Better look next time, elf He's mine."

-----------------------------------------------

Iodiria walked through the halls, surprised she had not found the staff yet... how deep had the thief gone to hide it?

Selene rested her head on him for a few moments more, and then got up, cleansing herself, and getting out of the bath, she dried herself over thouroughly, and dried her hair. She got dressed into a grey paneled dress, with a collar that covered her neck, tied with black ribbon. She wore a shall of arctic fox fur, and she tied her hair back in slight waves and curls. She put on her makeup, and fastened the straps on her high heels, walking out of the bedchamber, and back towards the throne room, seeing Sara in her usual seat, Selene said with some venom "Better look next time, elf He's mine."

-----------------------------------------------

Iodiria walked through the halls, surprised she had not found the staff yet... how deep had the thief gone to hide it?

The Draugr Overlord Ulfric was up ahead, and he held the staff in his hand, walking away towards his tomb to claim it for his own.

Cyrus dresses quickly, and returns to his throne room to see Selene telling Sara he was hers. Sara looks confused, but doesn't really care as she is still exhausted. She had given her purity to the man she loved, whether he was held by another was of little concern to her at the moment. She knew Cyrus's ways. He took whomever struck his fancy. She was glad she had taken that fancy. Cyrus returns to his throne, and leaves Selene to do whatever. He wonders if he can ask her to turn him. Sara crawls onto his lap, kisses his neck, and dozes off. The Bosmer was incredibly cute, and he size made her almost cuddly.

Selene meant what she said, and as she turned to walk, Sara crawled onto Cyrus's lap, Selene walked back over, grasping the small elven woman by the throat, and holding her up, bearing her pointed and lethal fangs "Perhaps you didn't hear me? He is my love, not yours. Are we clear? or do i need make it more so?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Iodiria's eyes fixed on the staff, and she sighed, walking very quickly down the hall, so she could speak to the Overlord, she once again spoke in the dragon language, and said "Great overlord! I must humbly request the staff you mean to possess."