Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Cyrus stands, anger flashing in his eyes, looking at Selene, he says "It is very sweet that you care, my dear, but do you really think that was necessary? I was about to have a talk with her about that when you grabbed her by the throat. Now, I would rather not threaten here, so I will ask you nicely. Please put my steward down! It is very hard to find a good steward who remains loyal and doesn't try to steal all the gold in the gold vault and flee into Elseweyr."

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire walked around Markarth looking at the excellent arcitecture and the pale stone before walking out of the gates and down the road. He decided to investigate the ledgend of Gauldur and his amulet. He got back to his house in Karthwasten and started to research before he started to investigate the three brother who had killed Gauldur and split the amulet into three. The three dungeons he had to make his way where Saarthal, Folgunthur, and Geirmund's Hall. Edited by Meciathe

Selene nodded, and put Sara down "I am not judging her Stewarding skills... just stop her loving you. As i said... i have no problem with you using her for sex... just don't get all loved up if you want me." Selene winked, and walked down the stairs, leaving Cyrus to talk with Sara.

She headed into the room she had been given, and set a map and many books on her desk, looking through them, and pinpointing castle Volkihar, and the Icewater Jetty she could use to get there.

Sara runs off crying as soon as her feet hit the floor. Cyrus sits down on his throne, face in his hands. She didn't deserve that, she is but a young girl in her own people's eyes. First man she ever loved, and this is what happens? Cyrus thinks to himself. He sighs, and stands up, walking off to his study to continue his research on the Aetheriam Forge.

Selene found a suitable route to the Icewater jetty... it would be treacherous, but she would hopefully make it. She sat at the desk scrawling her plans on a large sheet of parchment, planning was not her forte, but she needed to concentrate, slipping up while attempting to take castle Volkihar would prove fatal.

As Cyrus is researching, Sara emerges from her hiding place in a secret escape route in the stone chair he sits in, and comes timidly around to his side. "What did you mean, you'd talk to me?" She asks. Cyrus looks over, and says, "The Lady Selene controls my heart, my dear. I will still love you, but not in the same way as you would wish it. I apologize. I do care for you, but Selene is a jealous woman, and wants that part of her heart to herself." Sara looks slightly tearful, but she nods. In her mind she thinks, So that royal skank has stolen the man I love, has she? We shall see about that! While you are gone, he will be all mine! He may only use me for more base needs, but he will still be mine! She smiles, and kisses Cyrus, saying "Whether you love me back or not, I will still love you. I only want you. Even if I only get to have you for sex, I am happy just being near you." She crawls onto his lap again, and shifts herself into a more pleasing position. If her duty was to be his steward and mistress, so be it.

Selene walked in to Cyrus's study, having finalized how to get into the castle, she held the rolled up map, and the quick battle plans under her arm, and swung open the door "That's right little elf, you get to be nothing more than a pin cushion." She then gazed at Cyrus and said "My love, do you wish to come with me to Castle Volkihar?"

Cyrus shifts forward in his large stone chair, and Sara slips in behind him, and begins massaging his shoulders. Cyrus raises an eyebrow, and says "Just the two of us against Volkihar? I don't think that would work. I will mobilize Death Squad 13. They are my best Necromancers, other than myself, and I haven't fully flexed my power in ages. Together, using some ancient black magic I found years ago, I can mobilize and keep an army of Undead from disintegrating, and keep them in control for at least a month. We will march on Castle Volkihar, but first, I must go to nearby Falkreath, to retrieve the Army. They are currently sleeping on the job in the Cemetary there." Cyrus grins.

Selene smiled wickedly "Oh indeed? But i don't think we will need the armies... i don't plan on killing what is left of the clan... only those who hold power... Namely Serana... and her mother is she shows up, i need the other daughters of coldharbour out of the equation... But it will be quite intimidating for them won't it?... the gates will certainly open if we threaten them with the undead hordes." Selene came forward, and kisses Cyrus passionatley, her tongue probing inside his mouth "And i heard you got rid of a certain... Important person in Falkreath... no one to stop your claim my Lord." She said, stroking his face.

"Indeed not, my dear. Now, if you get your things ready, I need to head to the Black Vault, that is concealed in the Torture chamber, if you are interested. Used to be the room of the Chief torturer, til that became me. If you would wish that title, you are welcome to it. All this evil is doing nothing good for my sleep and stress levels." His muscles start relaxing under Sara's deft hands, who worked hard to keep herself from showing the hurt that Selene had inflicted with that one remark.