Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

"Indeed we shall, my dear! I shall retrieve the right books, and my new toy from Molag-Bal, and we shall go!" Cyrus says, retrieving the books and walking out of the vault. He goes up the stairs to his throne room, retrieves the Staff of Molag Bal, and retrieves his staff.

Tina, head of Death Squad 13 arrives at Markarth, and after ordering her men to wait, she tells a guard to inform Cyrus of her arrival. He rushes off to do so.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene nodded in agreement and said "I accept the terms you propose... but i can't stop you from sating your lust with a harlot of servant girl... just don't love them... for we cannot be by eachothers side always... Now before i get all emotional and start crying blood tears, let us get moving my lord."

----------------------

Iodiria rolled her eyes, and looked at the overlord, she spoke firmly in draconic, and said "Your lord VulViingKonharik has permitted that i retrieve the staff... do not anger me, for it shall anger him."

Ulfric paused, then spun the staff round and handed it to Iodiria "Drog Fahdon, Faal Zun Hin (Lord's friend, the weapon's yours)" he turned back and walked over to the body of a adventurer brave enough... or prehapes foolish enough... to enter Kein Kiir, and began to look for anything that would interest him, he needed some soul gems to recharge his battle axe

Selene nods, and follows Cyrus, intent on reaching the Icewater Jetty by dark. She gazed at the staff of Molag Bal, it was beautiful, in a macabre kind of way.

-------------------------

Iodiria held the staff in her free hand with a smile, and then her gaze turned back to the Overlord Ulfric... she couldn't help but feel she owed him something, after all, he could have attacked her there and then. She walked closer, gracefully, and reached inside the pockets of her robe, drawing out a full grand soul gem, she presented it to the Overlord, and said, in his language "Please accept this, i think your weapon needs charging."

Selene nods, and follows Cyrus, intent on reaching the Icewater Jetty by dark. She gazed at the staff of Molag Bal, it was beautiful, in a macabre kind of way.

-------------------------

Iodiria held the staff in her free hand with a smile, and then her gaze turned back to the Overlord Ulfric... she couldn't help but feel she owed him something, after all, he could have attacked her there and then. She walked closer, gracefully, and reached inside the pockets of her robe, drawing out a full grand soul gem, she presented it to the Overlord, and said, in his language "Please accept this, i think your weapon needs charging."

Ulfric took the soul gem, then bowed his head slightly "Nonvul Fahliil (Noble elf)" he said, using the gem to charge his battle axe, he put it on his back once again and walked away to rest in his casket once more

Dirmire arrived at Saarthal by carrage. He noticed some students from the college of winterhold trying to gain access to the ruin. He walked over to the otherside of the ruin and mumered something and a hidden door opened. He walked into the upper area of the dungeon and fought his way through of draugr with ice spears before finding a draugr deathlord guarding and sealed door.

OOC: sorry about the OOC but can someone roleplay as the deathlord due to the fact if I do the fight will be one line long

The deathlord didn't notice Dirmire until he was close, he took out his sword and stood in a fighting stance. It ran at Dirmire, aiming for his head.

Two days later, when she was recognised as Countess she sat at her throne, beside Marcurio. A messenger bursted through the doors, breathing heavily. Mirabelle leapt out of her throne, looking at the man. " What is it? What news do you hav?" She asked.

" The Jarl...the jarl of Falkreath! He's been murdered my lady!" He said, catching his breath

" What!? Murdered? How!?"

" I don't know!!" he replied, not knowing.

" Thats it, I can't stand by and watch these people die, I must defend Skyrim. Marcurio, you stay here...goodbye my love..." She said, leaving cheydinhal, heading for Skyrim.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Dirmire arrived at Saarthal by carrage. He noticed some students from the college of winterhold trying to gain access to the ruin. He walked over to the otherside of the ruin and mumered something and a hidden door opened. He walked into the upper area of the dungeon and fought his way through of draugr with ice spears before finding a draugr deathlord guarding and sealed door.

OOC: sorry about the OOC but can someone roleplay as the deathlord due to the fact if I do the fight will be one line long

OOC: Whatever happened to OOC? DOH! NOW I'VE USED IT! ^^. Does Dirmire know Draconic?

Edited by Brutii

Dirmire ducked under the blade it just missing his head. He put his hand on the deathlords head and a ice spear shoot out the palm of his hand. He then jumped back and shot fireballs at the deathlord. Edited by Meciathe

OOC: Whatever happened to OOC? DOH! NOW I'VE USED IT! ^^. Does Dirmire know Draconic?

One warning to the both of you, NO OOC IN THE RP! Now, back to the action.

A guard runs up to Cyrus and informs him that Tina and the Death Squad had arrived. He nods, and walks down towards the gate, gesturing that Sara follow. At the gate, he says, "Tina, this is my new Steward, Sara, and my fiancee the Lady Selene."

Tina bows to the both of them, and walks a slow circle around Sara, who watches rather nervously. "Hmm.. I like what I see." Tina whispers into Sara's ear before moving away. "Ready for duty, sir!"

Sara blushes at the girl's remark.

The deathlord fell to the ground,very close to death, he looked up at Dirmire with his blue glowing eyes, he had never been up against someone more powerful, he knew he couldn't be beaten so at least tried to injure him, "Fus" He shouted, then he flopped to the ground, dead. Edited by AnotherAverageName