Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Dirmire noticed as tolfdir walked into the chamber to see Dirmire fighting Jyrik Gauldurson. Tolfdir shot electricity a shield which was protecting a ball like object.

Jyrik looked at tolfdir shot the electricity, then let out a shout "Aam?!" then he looked at the skeletal creature "NID!" he cried as it smashed him, he smacked into the wall, and almost all the bones in his body broke from the force

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyrus rides towards Volkihar. The journey towards the hidden pass is uneventful, and after a half a day, He reaches the place where his magic hides the pass to Volkihar. "Well my dear, I am afraid it is time to go on foot. It is not that far, just through this pass. An earthquake many years ago split a crevasse in the mountain, I keep it hidden for a reason." He waves a hand, and a large dark chasm opens up in the rock walls. "It should be nice and dark for you, and I think we should get you out of the sun."

Tina arrived after a few hours in Falkreath. Her and the other members slaughter every member of the town, and resurrect their bodies as well as use the scroll Cyrus gave her, labeled "The Call of the Damned". Every nord is burried with a weapon in his hands, and every body, skelatal or still decaying rises from the Falkreath graveyard. 3 hundred dead rise from their graves, bound by Cyrus's spell they begin marching and shuffling towards where Cyrus is now, with Tina and the death squad in tow.

Mirabelle sat in the carriage, her horses going incredibly fast due to the enchanted horseshoes, she looked out of the window, admiring the wildlife. she passed several bandits on the way but the carriage just flew passed them. Several hours later she approached Falkreath, she looked out of the opposite window to see a woman stepping out of a barrow, she peered out of the window and looked at her. " Are you OK? What were you doing in there?" She asked, very confused... Edited by AnotherAverageName

Cyrus rides towards Volkihar. The journey towards the hidden pass is uneventful, and after a half a day, He reaches the place where his magic hides the pass to Volkihar. "Well my dear, I am afraid it is time to go on foot. It is not that far, just through this pass. An earthquake many years ago split a crevasse in the mountain, I keep it hidden for a reason." He waves a hand, and a large dark chasm opens up in the rock walls. "It should be nice and dark for you, and I think we should get you out of the sun."

Tina arrived after a few hours in Falkreath. Her and the other members slaughter every member of the town, and resurrect their bodies as well as use the scroll Cyrus gave her, labeled "The Call of the Damned". Every nord is burried with a weapon in his hands, and every body, skelatal or still decaying rises from the Falkreath graveyard. 3 hundred dead rise from their graves, bound by Cyrus's spell they begin marching and shuffling towards where Cyrus is now, with Tina and the death squad in tow.

VulViingKonahrik watched from the skies as the people in falkreath were butchered. "Aam?" he said to himself, and flew down, landing infront of the undead regiment and Tina, letting out a roar "Jaar, Dreh Ni Ru" VulViingKonahrik said

Selene smiled and stepped inside... feeling very strangely at home in the darkness, it smelt of moss, and the air had a rather fresh quality to it, as the wind of the mountains passed through, Selene followed Cyrus as they made there way through the dark passages.

Iodiria was walking down the final steps of the Barrow, having her blades Sheathed, and using the staff like a cane, she looked up at the carriage that had abruptly stopped before her, and at the woman directing the questions with clearly obvious answers "Of course i am alright traveler, What i was doing in there is hardly your concern, i am the High Inquisitor of the Thalmor stationed here in Skyrim. State your business here please Ma'am." Iodiria asked, in a bored yet polite tone.

"I am following orders, Mighty one. Now, I must take this army to wipe out the vampires of Volkihar, then the dead will be returned. Please let us by." Tina was annoyed hearing herself asking, but still, it was Dovah, one of the mighty.

Cyrus takes that he has a moment alone to pull Selene aside and kisses her softly. "I love you, my dear."

"I am following orders, Mighty one. Now, I must take this army to wipe out the vampires of Volkihar, then the dead will be returned. Please let us by." Tina was annoyed hearing herself asking, but still, it was Dovah, one of the mighty.

Cyrus takes that he has a moment alone to pull Selene aside and kisses her softly. "I love you, my dear."

"Ah, you probably do not speak my language. Krosis." VulViingKonahrik said "You have butchered everyone in Falkreath, do you have any idea what you have done? Who ordered this?"

Edited by Brutii