Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Mirabelle gave an incredibly big cheesy smile and sarcastic laugh before turning away, the carriage arrived at Falkreath about 10 minutes later and she stepped out of the carriage, looking at the dead bodies...everywhere she looked, bodies, strangely intact.

VulViingKonahrik swooped down and landed infront of her "Jaar Dreh Ni Ru" he said

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene shok her head and said "Actually, Serana was with the dragonborn, not the dawnguard, she then came back to Castle Volkihar after the dragonborn left, living with the vampires as a mortal, but they have accepted her because of who she is... i will kill her." Selene said, getting up to walk.

Cyrus checks a notebook. "Hmm, must have gotten two things mixed up. I will still send Tina to wipe out the Dawnguard, should you desire, but with the Dovahkin there, I can't really do to well. She's powerful! More powerful than I, since I can not use Thuum in the way Dragons use it. I recognize some of the words, but not all." Cyrus holds up a hand, and presses his palm into a part of wall. what looked like a rockslide barring the tunnel to the right slides up into the ceiling. He starts walking down the passage. "Only one that has no traps. My undead will follow soon." He walks out and ends up by a stone wall. Yanking a pull chain, the wall slides down, and reveals a confused and angry elf. "Greetings! Time to die!" Cyrus says, and shoots the man with the Staff of Molag Bal.

Mirabelle stepped back slightly and looked at the dragon, confused. " What?" She asked, unsure what it meant, annoyed with the fact it was speaking Draconic to a human.

"You do not speak draconic, Krosis" The dragon said "There was a time all spoke Draconic... but that is long since gone, as is my empire" VulViingKonahrik turned his head "Why have you come?"

" I came to protect the people of Falkreath....and I...I failed. They were dead before I even got here...how could this of happened?" She said, a mixture of anger and sadness in her voice.

"Lets see, mysterious dragon... lots of bodies... it wouldn't be hard for someone to deduce that I did it... yet I did not. Some breton did it, she marched off with the towns people walking corpses and those from the grave yard. In the name of the Jarl of markath or something like that, apparently he owns Falkreath now as well"

" Heh, you would've probably killed me on sight if you meant me harm, wait...the graveyard! Falkreaths only jewel! This man doesn't know what he's got himself into! Jarl of Markarth! The necromancer, he could've done something with Selene!You say owns falkreath now? Whats the use in ruling over a dead hold? He must be put to a stop." She said, less confused. Edited by AnotherAverageName

" Heh, you would've probably killed me on sight if you meant me harm, wait...the graveyard! Falkreaths only jewel! This man doesn't know what he's got himself into! Jarl of Markarth! The necromancer, he could've done something with Selene!You say owns falkreath now? Whats the use in ruling over a dead hold? He must be put to a stop." She said, less confused.

"Yes, he must be... I know where they are, we can follow them. Climb on, we shall follow them from above, that way we can remain out of sight as we follow" The dragon said, lowering himself to allow Mirabelle to climb on to his back