Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Sahvithzoor continued his flight southwards, suddenly picking up the scent of decay. Looking downwards, he could see a human settlement below him, and the scent grew stronger. Judging from his position, it was what the joorre called "Falkreath." Did the settlement suffer an attack of some sort?

Curious, he dropped a few thousand feet again, circling Falkreath slowly.

VulViingKonahrik looked over his shoulder to speak to mirabelle, then he saw something in the distance "Aam? Dovah..." he said, he could follow the undead further or return. Another Dovah... in his lands "...Mey..." her addressed Mirabelle "Krosis jaar, I have something to deal with, hold on..." he said, before soaring back towards Falkreath, and cutting in front of this new Dovah, and beating his wings to hover there

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene smiled and said "Well... that works as well." She said, still irritated by the sun, she walked the temporary stone bridge, onto the dead ship.

-------------------------

Iodiria looked up, casting a gaze at the frost dragon circling the town... if it was here to cause harm, she was more than capable of putting it down, but if it meant no harm, she would gladly converse with a dovah.

Sahvithzoor was surprised by the sudden presence of another dovah. He halted midair, hovering inches in front of the other dragon, looking him over warily. He did not appear to be a Frost Dragon like he....

"Drem Yol Lok, zeymah," he said tentatively, in the traditional expression of peace.

Cyrus gestures, and the undead army loads onto the boat, and begins preperation for sailing. Death Squad 13 filters past, and Tina runs a hand along Selene's back, blowing her a kiss as she passed. Cyrus looks at her, and says "Don't get mad at her, my dear. She likes women."

Sahvithzoor was surprised by the sudden presence of another dovah. He halted midair, hovering inches in front of the other dragon, looking him over warily. He did not appear to be a Frost Dragon like he....

"Drem Yol Lok, zeymah," he said tentatively, in the traditional expression of peace.

VulViingKonahrik felt insulted, a dragon should know ways, of course, there was a slight problem determining who was the elder because they did not know each other, but few were as old as he "Drem yol lok" he returned "Zu'u VulViingKonahrik."

Edited by Brutii

"Geh," Sahvithzoor replied, suddenly matching the name to the face. He remembered this one...ambitious, like Alduin. Some debated almost as powerful. He wondered if VulViingKonahrik would remember him, as well...

"Zu'u Sahvithzoor."

"Geh," Sahvithzoor replied, suddenly matching the name to the face. He remembered this one...ambitious, like Alduin. Some debated almost as powerful. He wondered if VulViingKonahrik would remember him, as well...

"Zu'u Sahvithzoor."

"Zu Faas Pah Dov Dilon, Zu Lost Falaas" VulViingKonahrik said "Sahvithzoor, Why have you come here?"

Selene scowled and said "Don't be mad? Oh, i should just be ecstatic that a female necromancer touches my back, and blows me a kiss? I think not." She said sharply, mainly because of the sun, hopefully it would begin to set shortly.

------------------------------------------

Iodiria looked up at VulViingKonahrik and the other dragon conversing, she understood there words, and wondered if things would stay peaceful.

OOC: sorry everyone but can someone just rp as the dungeons holding the fragments so I don't have to ask every boss battle Edited by Meciathe