Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

" Oh...sorry? Oh right , we should at least weaken them a little, we should attack now, before they get suspicious." She said, eager to get going.

OOC: Sorry, but this post should be below mythics...

"I will, Nonvul Fahliil." Then he heard Mirabelle "Fine. Fare thee well Sahvithzoor, Nonvul Fahliil, I must go" VulViingKonahrik turned and flew after the undead, after a short while he came across castle volkihar, and saw the undead "We will attack then, Joor, hold on" he said, before entering a sort of dive bomb, flying down then pulling up, "YOL ToOR SHUL!" he shouted, spreading his fire amongst the undead

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene smiled and said "Of course i do... i hope this journey is over soon."

------------------------

Iodiria looked up at VulViingKonahrik, and winked, she felt like with all the shows of power going around, maybe she could give a taste of her own, she brought her hands up high, the sun radiating brighter, fuller as she did so, touched by her power, acknowledging her heart, and leant her head back, spreading her arms as if falling, yet rather than fall, her body glowed with a golden aura, and a ray of light shot upwards, as her mortal body remained in it's state, still.

Her true form, only, smaller than it's true size, materialized in the sky, she was a being of shifting, glowing golden light, shimmering, and changing like flowing water, it's form covered in a robe like dress, and her hair flowing, completely ethereal, more like a vision she smiled at VulViingKonahrik, and the other dragon and said "So it is to bring honour back to your race? to be respected by the mortals once more? to have back what you lost?... Then our goals are the same, Dovah, and i offer you my unwavering companionship, if you would have it."

Mirabelle couldn't hold on any longer, the impact caused her to let go of the dragon and fall, she looked at the dragon, taking out her sword. " Yeah, i'm still here you know! Not the best plan ive ever seen before." She said, looking at the surviving undead circling her, she started to attack the undead, hoping that the swords magical effects would kick in soon. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Companionship? It was a lure that was too hard to resist.

"Then I may call you fahdon? Friend?" Sahvithzoor inquired, his crystal blue eyes taking in this other...being's...form with increasing curiosity.

Mirabelle couldn't hold on any longer, the impact caused her to let go of the dragon and fall, she looked at the dragon, taking out her sword. " Yeah, i'm still here you know! Not the best plan ive ever seen before." She said, looking at the surviving undead circling her, she started to attack the undead, hoping that the swords magical effects would kick in soon.

VulViingKonahrik flew overhead "IISS SLEN NUS!" he shouted at some of the undead circling Mirabelle,the ice form shout, then he flew back overhead "YUL TOOR SHUL!" he shouted again, sending fire down at some who weren't frozen, trying to make sure Mirabelle could fall back if she was overwhelmed by the undead

He looked at the castle that must have been their goal

Edited by Brutii

" Get that boat!" She shouted, dealing with the remaining undead. She swung her sword at one of the undead and it exploded, bane of the undead. The surrounding enemies began to flee, catching fire at the same time, most died before they could get away.

VulViingKonahrik flew and hovered above the boat "YOL TOOR SHUL" he shouted, spraying the boat with fire. VulViingKonahrik turned and flew towards the castle, pearching on one of it's towers. A vampire caught him by surprise and attacked him, but he shouted "FUS RO DAH!" and it flew off the tower

Mirabelle readied her healing magic and healed some of her wounds, some of the stronger enemies that survived the dawnbreakers effects began to come back, she readied chain lightning and attacked the several enemies that surrounded her, the lightning move from one enemy to the next. Edited by AnotherAverageName