Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Sahvithzoor thought for a moment. He landed atop the roof of the inn, wings drooping to the sides, "This Jarl of Markarth whom VulViingKonahrik mentioned. If he slaughters whomever he wishes with no fear of repercussions...he is a threat to the joorre of Keizaal, is he not? If he were eliminated, perhaps some level of drem would be achieved, geh?" Edited by AurianaValoria1

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Yes, I think I can spare some soldier's to help defend the city, there's a fort I know, they can help, now, we should go and search the area, I hope there's at least on survivor, there should be." She said, hopefully

VulViingKonahrik landed in Falkreath and lowered so Mirabelle could get off "Good"

" I...I thank you for your help but I can't help but wonder, why you helped me." She said, stepping on to the ground.

"Moro" He said, then he flew into the air and circled falkreath

Iodiria returned to her mortal body, with the dovah close by, she walked over and said "It is doubtful, this place is forever at war with itself... such is the way with these nords, Dovah, and in my mortal form... i am powerless to change the weaves of fate." She said, Sahvithzoor was probably confuse that she had just switched bodies.

" Moro? What? Oh nevermind..." She said, watching the dragon circle the town. She looked down at the ground for a moment and thought about how she was bound to it, riding on the dragon made her feel as if she had more freedom.

She searched the town, the many shops and buildings and found nothing. She looked around the temple of Arkay and saw nobody, she was just about to shut the door when she heard something hit the ground, she went down into the basement to see an old man, who looked well into his seventies, hiding in the corner. It was a priest of Arkay, she approached the man, putting away her weapon to show that she meant no harm. " It's OK...I mean you no harm." The man lifted his head to look at Mirabelle.

" Are-a-are they gone?" He said in a cowering tone

" Yes, yes its sorted." She said, helping the old man up

He straightened out his back which made a distinct cracking noise.

" Are you OK? Are you in need of aid?" She asked.

" No...no...Im fine...really." He said, telling the truth.

" Everyone else...is dead, Im sorry, your the only one left."

" What? I-i-im the only one?"

" Yes...now come with me." She said, taking the man outside, she stood outside the temple, the man by her side.

Sahvithzoor was lost in thought, pondering what his new fahdon had said. He watched as VulViingKonahrik circled the town. So many changes in so little tiid - time...or was it really a long time? It was hard to tell anymore.

He heard a noise behind him and saw that the joor who had ridden upon his fellow dovah's back was leading another elderly jul out of a building. He wondered whether or not he should stay on his perch or lift off.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Mirabelle went to carry the man to somewhere to rest then noticed another dragon watching her. She look at the dragon and sighed " What? Am I famous in the dragon world or something?" She said, facing Sahvithzoor, confused, this was the second time a dragon didn't attack her on sight. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Mirabelle went to carry the man to somewhere to rest then noticed another dragon watching her. She look at the dragon and sighed " What? Am I famous in the dragon world or something?" She said, facing Sahvithzoor, confused, this was the second time a dragon didn't attack her on sight.

"Don't falter yourself, Joor, just because 2 dragons are in the same place doesn't mean your famous, there is you and another man, does that make me famous in your world, just because 2 of you are here?" VulViingKonahrik said

Sahvithzoor cocked his head at the joor and grinned at VulViingKonahrik's response. The only thing he added was simply, "Pogaas pahlok."