Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Cyrus had enough of these Dragons and that pesky woman riding one. He flips through his book, finding nothing that would not require the Thu'um. So, he orders Death Squad, "Cast at will! DRIVE THEM OFF!" He himself starts launching ice spells, and shouts "This does not concern you! LEAVE!"

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So we destroyed an undead army, sank a boat and found out the Jarl of markath is a Mey ..." Vulviingkonahrik said "I will pay Markath a visit soon, see how the Jarl likes it when the butchered ones are his people." Edited by Brutii

Sahvithzoor's head snapped towards his fellow dovah, "Hold, my zeymah! We will win no favors by slaughtering villages ourselves. We must be selective in our targets...as you have said, cautious."

" This dragon is right, no innocents will be killed, maybe we could let some of the citizens stay here in Falkreath, they will no longer have to suffer the abominations of the Jarl. A new home for them, and this place will have subjects." She said, looking at both of the dragons. Edited by AnotherAverageName

VulViingkonahrik turned back to them "Geh... but I'll bite his head off if I get a chance" he said "Me or Sahvithzoor can't walk into markath and start telling people that they can leave and come here, you will have to do it. Write a message to that fort you were talking about so they will send guards and then you will have to go and get the word to markath."

" Well, of course you just can't walk in. Or fly....or whatever, I'll gather some soldiers, you wouldn't mind....giving me a lift would you? There's no point getting a messenger, its only a a two hours walk away." She said, still looking at the magnificent dragons.

" Well, of course you just can't walk in. Or fly....or whatever, I'll gather some soldiers, you wouldn't mind....giving me a lift would you? There's no point getting a messenger, its only a a two hours walk away." She said, still looking at the magnificent dragons.

"A lift for a two hour walk? And there's the chance whoevers in this fort would try to kill me. I think you can walk two miles, Joor" he said

" Its...I just find it enjoyable, thats all, I'll take a carriage then. Where will you go? Maybe you should go and rip the heads off some of those Markarth guards, guarding the city" She said Edited by AnotherAverageName

Iodiria shook her head and said "This place is not safe. Not even slightly, it has no ruler, and it's people have been slaughtered. Besides, the people of Markarth are content with living there, they respect the Jarls power, after all, having your ruler as a powerful necromancer, none dare to invade. And until this land is purified, i am not letting anyone through the gates." Iodiria said, signalling her men to begin clearing up the bodies, and purifying the ground.