Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

" Its...I just find it enjoyable, thats all, I'll take a carriage then. Where will you go? Maybe you should go and rip the heads off some of those Markarth guards, guarding the city" She said

"Prehapes I should have warned you that once you had seen the world as only a Dovah can, your envy of the Dov flying would only increase..." Vulviingkonahrik said, then he looked at Iodiria "Hopefully we can kill the Jarl and have him replaced, but for now I will fly west, I will return to here soon" VulViingKonahrik took off and flew westward

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VulViingKonahrik landed on a waterfall near markath to watch the roads, then he slipped and fell, only just managing to flap his wings, he saw something behind the waterfall, like a cave. He squeezed through the gap that was clearly not meant for a dovah, using unrelenting force to knock part of the gap away so he could get through. He saw a dead adventurer and a pedestal with something on. VulViingKonahrik carefully went over their, there was an epitaph and an emerald dragon claw. He read the epitaph and picked up the dragon claw, looking on the underside of the claw he opened the first puzzle door, he went through and went to the bottom, there was another puzzle door, which needed a different claw. VulViingKonahrik grunted and backed up, then closed the puzzle door again. Vulviingkonahrik looked at the emerald claw, and exited the cave while carrying it, he flew to the top of the waterfall and continued to look at it. What was behind that other door? Edited by Brutii

Twenty minutes later, after a somewhat bumpy journey, she arrived at her fort, archers stood on each of the four towers. She walked in and called for her soldiers to gather, " My men, a threat has presented itself, it must be kept at bay, Falkreath...is dead, all but one of its people are dead. We must defend the town in-case of attack, twelve of you will come with me to Falkreath, the rest will stay here. Once there, you must garrison the town, barricades, sentries, you name it." She said.

She selected the twelve soldiers she would take with her and supplied them with bows and arrows.

VulViingKonahrik took off, still grasping the claw, he flew west more, and watched markath, after a while he flew back to Unahzaal Zind, and stored it in his treasury until he could find the claw which opened the inner door and could discover the places secrets

Iodiria stood in the centre of Falkreath conversing with her chief lieutenant... there was nothing left for them to protect here, and the bodies had been buried. Still, they would use the town for a short while more as a temporary stronghold.

----------------------------------------------

Lord Regent's carriage finally arrived at his manor estate in the west weald, the great hates of his estate being opened by the guards, the carriage continuing on, stopping before the great house. Regent looked at Jacob and said "Well this is it... the start of your new life."

Iodiria stood in the centre of Falkreath conversing with her chief lieutenant... there was nothing left for them to protect here, and the bodies had been buried. Still, they would use the town for a short while more as a temporary stronghold.

----------------------------------------------

Lord Regent's carriage finally arrived at his manor estate in the west weald, the great hates of his estate being opened by the guards, the carriage continuing on, stopping before the great house. Regent looked at Jacob and said "Well this is it... the start of your new life."

Jacob looked back and smiled "I hope this lifes a better one than my last..." he said

"That isn't the issue here, my love. The issue is why was there a woman on a dragon attacking my ship? Besides, Tina and her squad are to be commended for keeping the boat intact this long using frost spells. Also, you said it was a good idea to keep them, to kill thralls and to force the gate open." Cyrus strides to the center of the flaming deck, orders the rest of the undead and necromancers off, and casts Ice Storm, putting out the last of the fires.

Tina smiles as she watches Cyrus put out the fires, and walks over to seek orders.

Lord Regent smiled and said "I swear to you on my life... you shall be treated well, everything i have promised, shall be fulfilled." A guard opened the door to the carriage for Lord Regent and his new son. "Come my lad, i shall show you around, let you pick a room."

---------------------------------------------------------

Selene sighed and said "Well... as you can see my Lord, we are in the docks, not at the front of the castle... i think there is a beach path that leads around the front, to the main keep, but if not, i think i can see an entrance to the underworks up there."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Cyrus looks over, and says "Yes, hold up, I see a path leading around the side.. My dear, you and I should take that. Tina, your orders are to control the undead army and stage an attack from the front. No vampires are to be killed. Thralls can be killed and resurrected. Understood?" Cyrus looks stern.

Tina nods, nervously. She normally wouldn't be afraid of anyone, but Cyrus scared her. She also thought he was good looking, for a man. She starts chanting, and the undead start lurching up to bash at the gate.

Cyrus takes Selene's hand. "This way, dear. I got into the castle the first time this way."