Exnem's Zorlack Armory

MyNewUsernameIGuess

Exnem's Zorlack Armory mod

I have installed the mod files as usual, started the quest (by finding the scroll on a womans corpse in Lost boys cavern) and upon reading said scroll I'm instructed to go to Lord Drads Estate where Zorlack was last seen.

Howerer... When I get there, I can't find him or anything to do with him. I've spoken to Lord Drad & his good lady both before and after completion of the Volendrung quest but still no further clues. Checked the surrionding landscape, caves, forts, ruins, but still no clues!! It's driving me crazy! What am I missing?

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Go to lost boy caverns find the body of a dunmer lady called crystal. She has a note. Read the note, it will mention lord drads estates. travel there looks in the serverts houses(there are two of them) not in the estate manor. Look on the floor for another note...Read that note and then you'll know where to go. If you don't know where those places are use uesp's google maps based oblivion map. Hope I gave you enough to work with without spoiling too much...

I hope this helps.

Archived