More enemies in Oblivion

SirAnalritter

Well, the title explains it all. I just wanted to know If there´s a working mod for more enemies.

I just got tired from running around 15 minutes through the wilderness not seeing anything or anybody.

I guess this wouldn´t be hard to make for a talented modder, as it is simply inserting the enemies to the game, but I just got no experience with the console and editor stuff. :closedeyes:

If someone already saw or wants to make a mod like this, let me know about it.

:thanks:

Hi, SirAnalritter. I know one great mod. More enemies will appear at one "respawn" by adding the mod.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2876

Hope this helps.

Quistena

Thank you sooooo much, thats exactly the mod I was looking for. I´ve even searched for this one before but didn´t remember the name.

Thats exactly what I wanted :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...
That's all nice and good but the mod adds 6 mobs instead of 1 so you might get 18 scamps instead of 3 in every oblivion gate. That results in many problems when you are fighting casters and You might get sick of cloned bandits/marauders. The only way to de-activate this mod is to unistall your game. Just wanted to point these facts out so that other people that read this thread (like i did) and follow the link to the mod (like i did again) will know what is coming to them and what actually happens with the mod instead of just getting carried away from the mod description (like i did) and install the mod right away... like me X3

I tried that mod and deactivated it after a little while because the difficulty level became so high that it was really slow to complete quests, and I got sick of seeing bandits with identical faces.

In my experience, the ratio was more like 3:1. You wouldn't have 18 scamps instead of 3, you would have 9 scamps instead of 3.

But I didn't have any trouble at all deactivating the mod. You don't have to uninstall your game, just uncheck the mod. There will be some residual effects that will go away after awhile. Like if you entered exterior cells and enemies spawned while the mod was active, but you didn't kill them, those enemies will still be there after the mod is removed. But if you kill them, they will be gone and won't come back. So in short, when you deactivate that mod, you will then have to kill all the horrible beasts and bad men the mod brought to you.

Edited by David Brasher