Keening that behaves like in TES3

Shigekozuu

I don't know if this has been done, or if it's even possible in Skyrim's engine. Search results aren't pulling up too much, though.

I want a Keening that will kill you if you equip it. lol.

If there were a way to make that effect dependent on whether or not you had a certain glove equipped, that would be even better!

I'd toy with this stuff in the CK myself but I have an apparently fundamental lack of understanding in how enchantments work at that level.

From my understanding of the CK , scripts and enchantments I believe you would need to create a new enchantment, add a script to it. I aint very good at script writing, but im sure it would work with if statements, If the glove is equipped your ok, If that glove aint equipped you die. You would then need to go to Keening and apply your new enchantment to keening.

You would need to have a property set as the glove you with to be able to use keening with. It should work with either a vanilla piece of armor say like dwarven Gauntlets. But if you wanted it so only one pair of gloves or gauntlets would allow you to weild keening then you would need to create the gloves or gauntlets. This could be done by duplicating an existing set of gloves or gauntlets and give them a new ID and change any stats you wish to change.

If you can find someone to write the script for you, there are tutorials available on youtube that would help guide you through making the enchantment and applying it to keening. I did find one by darkfox127 on you tube that I have used to create a sword that will banish foes when they are struck with the blade. it would be the same sort of thing, just obviously your script would be one that causes damage if you don't have the right gloves or gauntlets equipped, instead of a teleport script.