Weird Texture Bug

Edg3k

Ive noticed this issue over the last few days or so, maybe last week, I'm not 100% sure, I kinda ignored it, but Ive been noticing it a lot more lately. Its usually around open flames of any kind, I noticed it at giants fires, now on these large stone torches.

After some testing I found that it doesnt seem to be a mod causing it, I've done a complete clean install, only the original stuff, run the game and seen it in there to. Its frustrating as hell because usually I can find whats causing it.

Its very very slight but I know I wasnt getting it before.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu140/edg3k/2012-06-14_00005.jpg

I noticed this after installing the 1.6 update as well and I'd also love to know what causes it. Thought maybe it was the Dynamic Fire mod - but currently running that with no issues. Went away after a starting a new game on a clean install.

Good to know I'm not the only one having the problem. Ive started a new game to and still having the issue. I'm thinking maybe its Ambient Occlusion? I have it enabled in NvidiaInspector. Only just thought of it so will give it a try now. Yeah its ever since 1.6 landed. I did a clean save, NO mods, still having the same issue, especially noticeable around the fires at giant camps. Thats screenshot was taken from a Claralux modded in fire but its the same everywhere.

Note :

Ok tested Ambient Occlusion on the Nvidia Inspector, didnt change anything. So must be something with the 1.6 patch. Friend of mine is having no problem like that so Ive no idea.

Edited by Edg3k

I was just about to make a post on the same issue i was having. I first noticed it around my hands when i had only the flame spell. But it is around all fire? I didn't even notice. When i tried to research this i didn't really know how since i don't what to call this particular issue besides "lines around fire" lol. I don't want to do a fresh install because i am almost done installing "S.T.E.P.". Is there any mod that could be causing this?

Havent seen it around my hands, but I'm not a magic user so I couldnt know.

From what I've seen a fresh install makes no difference. I've done 4 since 1.6 (script conflicts blah blah) and its made no difference. Ive removed custom meshes and textures, both made no difference. Ive disabled all ESPs with no luck either. If I increase my brightness its slightly less noticeable but still there.