Another update...

thumbincubation

Well, thanks.

I just did it and my mod Setup installed work well.

Thank you anyway. Only one thing mess up and this was my FPS drops and the Game become stuttering. This was not before that sh*t update.

Or I have maybe forgot my BethINI settings, which I have before...

To prevent this from happening you can make a back-up of the .exe files, which contain the version numder data and disable automatic updates in steam.

Also user Vegachanter explained how to fix it in case this does happen and you don't have a back-up of the files.

Ok, I figured it out. Posting just in case someone else had the same problem as me.
Press Windows + R
Input: steam://nav/console
In the console: download_depot 489830 489833 583541185188584076
navigate to steam/steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489833
SkyrimSE.exe 1.5.50 is inside folder - delete version 1.5.53 from your game folder and use 1.5.50

Edited by Jintezaku

I DON'T GIVE A D@MN WHAT THEY ADDED. NO GAME SHOULD EVER BE UPDATED WITHOUT YOUR OK. I'VE PURCHASED ALL VERSIONS OF SKYRIM SO FAR. AS OF TODAY THEY WILL NOT GET ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME. IT TAKES WAY TOO LONG TO FIX THIS CRAP AFTER AN UPDATE.

Edited by Longshots7

It's simply the way things are now days. They all think they've got us by the short & curly's, and most people seem used to it. MS shoves Win. 10 down our throat & whatever D/L's they want, corporations cheat consumers any way they can.

I guess I got lucky on this update b/c when I switched to SKSE64 2.0.9 all worked fine. All 10 items in MCM work as before & no problemo.

I DON'T GIVE A D@MN WHAT THEY ADDED. NO GAME SHOULD EVER BE UPDATED WITHOUT YOUR OK. I'VE PURCHASED ALL VERSIONS OF SKYRIM SO FAR. AS OF TODAY THEY WILL NOT GET ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME. IT TAKES WAY TOO LONG TO FIX THIS CRAP AFTER AN UPDATE.

I feel you. Can you imagine what a crap show ES6 is going to be?

Well perhaps I'm getting fed-up with the constant negativity regarding updates to the game, so I opt to try and counter the overwhelming negativity that people spew out when this happens. Let's face it, SKSE64 is not really a necessity unless you're installing certain mods that require it, so the fact that people are whinging when an update breaks it and threaten to never buy another Bethesda product again when it's a third party application that probably gets updated in a day or two on average speaks more of an entitlement mentality than anything else.

It wouldn't be too hard for Bethesda to add in the additional functions, references and so forth courtesy of an update to the Creation Club. Simply put, perhaps the SKSE team should work with the Creation Club to add their work in natively as a free piece of Creation Club content as a Function Pack. Then future updates would be Function Pack 2, Function Pack 3, etc. This would also open the door for PS4 and XBOX modders to utilise those functions that have been so far confined to the PC version.

Let's face it, SKSE64 is not really a necessity unless you're installing certain mods that require it, so the fact that people are whinging when an update breaks it and threaten to never buy another Bethesda product again when it's a third party application that probably gets updated in a day or two on average speaks more of an entitlement mentality than anything else.

Well, among that "certain mods" you mentioned are SkyUI and Racemenu. Both are IMHO crucial for playing the game, because Bethesda wasn't able to create a really conventient UI or an intuitive way of creating characters... And that's just one of the many reasons why we need SKSE and why these updates just for the sake of promoting their paid modding thing called "Creation Club" are annoying for a lot of people.

I agree with you, that having those rants over and over again every time Bethesda pushes an update isn't constructive and doesn't get us anywhere. I'd suggest learning how to avoid forced updates. I didn't upade every time in the past and I won't in the future. Best way to avoid unneccessary hassle...

On the other hand, it's quite obvious that Bethesda isn't doing their reputation a favour with their current behaviour...

Well perhaps I'm getting fed-up with the constant negativity regarding updates to the game, so I opt to try and counter the overwhelming negativity that people spew out when this happens. Let's face it, SKSE64 is not really a necessity unless you're installing certain mods that require it, so the fact that people are whinging when an update breaks it and threaten to never buy another Bethesda product again when it's a third party application that probably gets updated in a day or two on average speaks more of an entitlement mentality than anything else.

It wouldn't be too hard for Bethesda to add in the additional functions, references and so forth courtesy of an update to the Creation Club. Simply put, perhaps the SKSE team should work with the Creation Club to add their work in natively as a free piece of Creation Club content as a Function Pack. Then future updates would be Function Pack 2, Function Pack 3, etc. This would also open the door for PS4 and XBOX modders to utilise those functions that have been so far confined to the PC version.

Well all mods on Nexus are third party applications, which btw, Beth fully encouraged. As for entitlement, why shouldn't we should expect some? As for the Silverlock team working with Beth, do you really think Bethesda would work with them, I very much doubt it. ...I can understand some getting frustrated but I see it as just taking the bad with the good.