Missing Marriage Voice Files

icedragon613

Hello, I've had this problem ever since I updated to 1.6. Whenever I talk to my spouse, she does not have the voice files for after marriage topics. For example, there is no audio heard when the subtitles "Hello my love..." appear. However, for the dialogue options that do not require marriage, her audio is fine. It is just the marriage dialogue options that have no voice. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks!

did you try verifying your game cache through steam? that'll d/l any missing files

ain't missing files for me, but exactly the same. All the voice files are there as they should be, but when i speak to my spouses they have no dialouge. when they use their regular script dialouge, those work fine, strictly the spouse lines are affected. This seems to be a 1.6 problem since 1.5 spouse dialouge appears to be fine. This needs a fix, and I acknowledge this forum's legitimate claim.

Same here... no Hello My Love... It happened for me when I upgraded to the new version of multi-marriages v2 or v1 :i forgot: from the .9-ish version, I went back to the .9-ish version and it didn't help.

The cache verify never helps me. But I did learn :Never upgrade unless I have to:

But I like it better this way...now that you mention it, I would like it better if they called me Master :)