Necromorph invasion/Ghouls replacer and overhaul

LittleLight042

I have models of EVERY necromorph from Deadspace 1, and textures, but am missing sounds. (i have the game installed on my PC but all sounds are snu, and str files) The models were given by a friend who said he found them online, and when he saw that I had FO4 he offered to give them to me to make as a mod. He even went ahead and included both textures and skeletons of the infected. Sadly I am unable to get my CK to function, and was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in helping me make this mod happen!

Its hard when it will never be able to be published. It would be for personal use only.

The skeletons probably won't work so you would need to map them to another creature, like the feral ghoul, unless you really really know what you are doing and recreate it in Fallout 4 from scratch or something..

Send me a msg with a link to the files if you like. I might be able to make something. Highly likely it will be out of my knowledge though.

• 2 months later...

Someone can probably do it. I seen a mod for Fallout New Vegas that adds Zombies and their animations from Resident Evil.

Lol, I remember replying to this thinking the DeadSpace enemies might be sort of humanoid looking and I could just add them to the game using a simple method I know with Outfit Studio...Boy was I Wrong.. lol

Edited by Guest